⁕ 23 ⁕

D o u b t s 

The sunlight coming from outside hitting my face made me groan as I wake up. My head is hurting so bad I feel like it's going to break anytime soon. I feel not so well. My body aches especially my waist and my shoulders.

I tried to open my eyes despite of the brightness from the window when I heard a scream just beside me. I'm sure it was Lisa.

Just in time when I thought I was gonna die, a concerned citizen called an ambulance. I was rushed to the hospital through an unknown person. How cliché.

Before I could completely recognize her features, she hugged me really tight making me groan in pain that shot on my back.

"M-My back." I complained silently but enough for her to hear. She pulled out from the hug but she hit my back really hard as if she meant it.

"Bitch! You have the guts to complain to me after you made me worry me all day?!" She angrily spoke, putting her hands on her waist like a mom.

"Oh god Lisa that hurt." I slumped back to the bed, whimpering from the excruciating pain in my back.  Shit I think I broke my rib.

I heard her sigh as she sat near me, staring at me with worry. 
"I'm sorry. You deserve it for making me worry." She hit me again, but on the butt this time.

"Oww. What is it this time?" She rolled her eyes.
"Deserve."

Just in time, I heard the door opening, two familiar persons entered the room with a face full of concern.
"She's awake." Jennie murmured in the air before walking towards me.

"Are you okay? Your fever is really high earlier. Are you feeling better now?" Jennie asked me as soon as she came towards me while Jisoo put the back of her hands on my forehead, checking my temperature.

"I'm better, I guess. It's just my whole body hurts especially my head." My response made them sigh in relief.

"Why are you even walking under the rain, that time? What if sasaengs saw you and took advantage of your weakness? What if the person didn't saw you?" Jennie scolded me.

My mind started panicking on how I will answer their question. Of course I can't tell them that Jimin and I fought. Their questions will just be longer and harder to answer.

But I can't think of any acceptable answer either.

"I need answer, Chaeyoung. Don't expect me to be soft if I knew that it's because of yours stupidity." 
"Jennie." It was Jisoo.

"Go easy on her. Let's listen first, hmm? I'm sure she has an explanation for this. Right Chaeyoung?" Jisoo unnie's soft voice made me guilty even more.

"I know the reason already." Jennie suddenly spat out making me nervous. Everyone in the room looked at her, waiting for her response.

"I ain't dumb Chaeyoung. I have eyes. You think I wouldn't know it?" My nervousness increased blended with pain and fear.  I feel like crying while I listen to her. I know that she's seriously mad. 

The way she looked at me, I know that this is not just a play. She's telling the truth.

"I won't force you to tell it to US." She highlighted the word 'us'. I know what she meant by it.