Jealousy is a bitch (03)

Adrien’s poV

It was now the end of the day. I received a message from my driver that says he is going to be taking my dad to an interview so he might take a while. I meet with Nino in the locker room and tell him so we go meet with the girls.

When we get outside I see Marinette blushing while talking to Luka, Alya just looking and rolling her eyes with a smile on her face, and Y/N looking at the distance with a pained expression while holding her arm but I know what she is doing. I walk faster so I could get to them quickly.

“Oh, Adrien.” Alya greeted me and Marinette just turned redder for some reason. I say a quick hello and walk up to Y/N who still hasn’t acknowledged me.

“Y/N! hello?” I try to get her attention and I seem to get to her. She shakes her head quickly and looks at me with her e/c (eye color) eyes.

“Oh hey, Adrian.” She looks at me and stops pinching her arm but then looks behind me and does it again. I look to see what’s going on and all I see is Nino, Alya, Marinette, and Luka looking at us strangely. Is it just a habit or is there something bothering her? 

“Y/N…stop…” I whisper to her and hold her hand. She then looks down as if she just noticed what she was doing and stops.

Marinette’s PoV

I was talking to Alya about Adrien when Luka and Y/N come to where we were not long after Luka joins the conversation and starts to tease me about my crush on Adrien. Before I know it I became a red stuttering mess.

Y/N seemed to be bothered by something but I didn’t pay it much mind.

“Oh, Adrien.” I heard Alya say. I start turning even redder, I really didn’t think it was possible but you know, it happens…

Adrien gave all of us a quick and rushed greeting and then walks up to Y/N.

‘That’s weird…’

“Y/N! hello?” she was looking in the distance but then shakes her head quickly and looks at Adrien.

“Oh hey, Adrien.” She says somewhat distant.

“Y/N…” Adrien said something I couldn’t quite hear and then holds her hand.

I felt sad and angry. She just met him today. What in the city of supers is going on?

“Adrien I’m fine don’t worry,” she assures him and he lets go of her hand.

“ADRIKINZ!” Just as Chloe starts walking our way Adrien’s ride shoes up.

“Oh look at that gotta go!” Adrien get on the limo as fast as he could. Everyone except me Y/N and Chloe were laughing. 

Before Adrien’s ride left Y/N started walking in their direction. I really thought she was going to do something but she just kept walking straight.

“Eh? Y/N WAIT!” Luka ran after her and caught up with her quickly.

It was only me and Alya cause Nino left at some point too. So me and Alya walk to my house. I couldn’t stop thinking of what happened. I mean they had a moment in class, they ate lunch together and now this. I talked to Alya and she just told me that Adrien was just being nice because Y/N was new. I really hope that’s why…

------

Hope you are having an awesome day my queens or kings I dont judge.

If someone for got to tell you well just know you are beautiful and worth so much more than you think.

And with that, bye my royals.