Good at lying (08)

Adrien’s PoV 

“I might be the end of you, who knows? Agrest you’ll just have to find out.” Y/N then flips her hair and walks away.

‘She is quite interesting… But she mentioned me earlier… I mean Chat Noir. I can’t hang around her as Chat noir if she is going to go around making herself a target.’

Marinette was trying to speak to me and I appreciated the effort but I really need to make sure that Y/N is to be trusted. Y/N is sweet, beautiful, and nice and I was really looking forward to hanging out with her during some nights but I can’t risk putting her in danger. 

I decide to leave the conversation as soon as Luka arrived so I can take this time in the morning to ask Y/N some questions.

I walk towards the classroom and as soon as I get there I see Y/N in her seat writing on a notebook or maybe Diary I’m not sure.

“Hey there,” I say while heading towards my seat.

“Oh hey, Adrien.” Y/N looks at me while simultaneously closing the notebook she was writing on.

I sit down on my seat and then look around us to notice that we are the only ones in the classroom due to how early it is still. Perfect.

“I wanted to ask you something. Earlier you said my voice sounded like Chat Noir’s voice…”

“Uh, yeah?”

“I was wondering if you by any chance know him? Chat Noir I mean.” She looked at me a little surprised but then smiled sweetly with her head tilted.

“Not really, I mean I do know OF him but I don’t know him.” She said while giving me a ‘duh’ look.

is she that good at lying or did I just imagine yesterday’s events?’

“Well, then how could you compare my voice to his?”

“ Adrien, he is a hero.” She chuckled and smiled before continuing.  “He is all over the internet along with ladybug. I’ve heard his voice before during interviews and in Alya’s LadyBlog.” She looked at me one more time before pulling out her phone and going into Alya’s LadyBlog. “Look here are some videos of him. It’s honestly not hard to find.” She started to make fun of me for not knowing ‘basic information’. 

I know that I’m not insane, I know last night happened but Y/N is even making me who was there question it. I guess I can trust her with more visits.’

------
Hope you liked the chapter my queens or kings I don't judge.