"kid, take advantage of it," (44)

Third Person POV

Saturday was a day filled with nice naps and small talk with your dear friend Adrien.

And Sunday was the day of your discharge, the doctor in charge of you took some more tests and they weren't able to find anything in your lungs so he decided that the best thing was to let you rest properly at home.

Adrien made sure to take all your stuff and he walked you home, you guys didn't have any money or vehicles so there was no other choice but to walk.

"Are you ok?" Adrien asked for the hundredth time. Even though he was the one who spent the most time awake taking care of you and making sure you were ok, and even though he is the one carrying everything he still worried if you were feeling ill.

"Adrien..." You sighed with a smile once again. " Yes, I'm more than fine, thanks to you,"

After a couple more minutes of walking and being asked whether you were ok or not you both finally arrived at your place.

"Do you want to come in?" You asked hoping to be able to return Adrien's endless kindness.

"Yeah, why not." Adrien walked into the house and you lead him to your room so he could drop off your stuff because he wouldn't let you hold it yourself.

" I'll make us something to eat,"

"Don't you have a chef? I mean you seem rich, so I just thought..." Adrien said trying his best to hide the fact that he already knows all about your maids and house workers as you had told the other side of him.

"I do... But I prefer the house to be empty on weekends, so I cook for myself," You say as you walk toward the kitchen.

"But you are si-" "Please let me cook father," You interrupted while laughing. "If I don't do something I'll lose more brain cells and trust me I'm at negative already,"

"I- ok then... Can I help though?"

"Can you? No offense but is cooking an ability you own?" You said as you left the kitchen after taking out all the ingredients so you can go change into something comfier than your sweaty clothes.

"Well damn! She went there..." Plagg said as he came out of literally nowhere.

"Haha funny," Adrien said with a sarcastic tone and a stiff face.

"Kid, are you going to tell you're little Purrincess how you are plotting to ruin her friendships?" Plagg said seriously as he floated in front of Adrien.

"I'm not planning to ruin her friendships... I just want her to feel better..."

"By putting her precious friendships at risk? This is not you kid,"

"I know... I don't know what's happening to me..."

"Me neither... But you need to fix this before someone gets akumatized because of you."

"But what part of he is hurting her don't you understand Plagg? She will end up akumatized if this keeps going on,"

"What part of YOU are hurting her don't YOU understand! She will feel betrayed and hurt by you, isn't that also enough fuel to get her Akumatized? I know that I always think of cheese so maybe I'm not one to talk about heroism but this is not something a hero would do, kid. And you know it." Plagg said as he started to lose his temper. There was something about

Y/N that caught plagg's attention, you reminded him of a puppy who had lost its way, Plagg was not one to have a weak spot for puppies but you just made him remember the time when he too had lost his way in a one-sided love.

(I read a fan-fic about Tikki and Plagg and it was so heartbreaking! I just wanted plagg to understand you and lead Adrien when he started to F up.)

"I... You didn't see her... That day on the rooftop,"

"I did... I know what that other kid is doing to her is hurting her, but what you need to do is guide her not to become another reason as to why she should lose all hope."

"Adrien DONT TOUCH THE STOVE! I'm almost done," You yelled from the stairs.

"Me giving advice is a strange thing, kid, take advantage of it," Plagg said as he hid once again.

------

I stan plagg! I love him! Sometime I just wished kwamis had human forms...