"Use me," (48)

“And you are?”

“Her husband,” Adrien said confidently.

--------

Y/N's PoV

“Bitch please,” I said while I laughed, Adrien laughed with me, and Rose chuckled a bit.

“I’m her friend, And you are? Her tutor?” Adrien said as he stared at Zain.

“I’m also her friend, so why exactly should you be the one to go with her?”

“Ay, maybe I should go, I’m Y/N’s best friend after all,” Luka said and I blushed a bit.

“Well, then where were you when…” Adrien and Zain said at the same time.

The boys looked at each other questioning what they know, Zain was there for me when the whole me passing out in the alley thing happened while Adrien was there when I passed out and nearly stopped breathing, and Luka… Well, he has been there my whole life.

“Well I’m also one of her best friends, She is like a sister to me, I owe her so much, We grew up together, Oh and I want to accompany her… The point is that the list is long for all of us even for those of you who just met her, But that means nothing she just needs someone to accompany her,” Juleka said as she rolled her eyes.

“For real, It’s not that deep, You guys making it seem like this is supposed to be a date, I mean unless…” I said jokingly.

“Hell no,” Luka said as he laughed a little.

“A date to the hospital?” Zain asked.

“I’d do that,” Zain and Adrien said at the same time.  Luka stopped laughing as he looked at Adrien and Zain.

Things started to get awkward as the boys started a random stare down.

“While this goes on, Can you three come with me for a bit…” I say to Alya, Marinette, and Nino.

We walked towards the school as we were standing outside it before, We stayed near the entrance and I stopped to talk.

“Ok, so what’s the problem?” I asked.

“Shouldn’t we ask that?” Marinette said with a bit of Attitude.

“I start to get along with Adrien and all of a sudden we have a problem? Adrien is a clueless fellow which is the only reason why he doesn’t notice but you are very obvious,”

“Huh?”

“Everyone knows you like Adrien... Look...I like someone else, that someone else not being Adrien. The only reason why I and Adrien get along so well is that he is easy to get along with. I’m not after Adrien, I like… I like Luka. So I just wanted to put that out there.” I say while trying my best to seem honest, Although I still like Luka assuring Marinette that I didn’t like Adrien just felt strange.

“Oh? OHHHHHH! Oh my god! I’ve been giving you a hard time when in reality you like Luka.” Marinette started to rethink her actions.

“Yes, but um not that loud please,” I said quietly.

“Oh uh yeah, I’m sorry, It must be hard for you to be in love with someone who calls you just a friend…” Marinette said as she walked by me all the way to class.

“Well, you understand right?”

“Well yeah, But you go to Luka’s house, he hugs you while thinking of you as his sister, You’ve known him for longer and probably hid these feelings for longer… I can’t compare.” Marinette said as she looked down.

“Well you can’t just minimize your feelings like that, It may be different but it’s still similar,” I said as we arrived in the classroom and sat down. 

I sat down in my seat but I turned around slightly to look at Marinette and Alya as we talked.

“I won! Y/N tell me you’re proud,” Adrien said as he walked in the room proudly while Luka and Zain walked behind him with a not-so-satisfied expression.

Adrien sat beside me and turned a bit to face the same direction I was facing.

“What exactly did you win?” I asked as I pat his head as a reward.

“The staring contest,” Adrien said as he closed his eyes while I still pat his head.

“Good for you?” I said with a weird expression to which Marinette laughed at.

“Does anyone know where Ms. Bustier is? I need to report to her,” Zain’s voice echoed through the room as students swarmed in.

“I think I saw her go into the principal’s office,” Kim said as he entered the room.

“Thank you?”

“Kim,”

“Thank you, Kim, Y/N I’ll need to talk to you later,” Zain said suddenly all professional.

“Yes sir!” He chuckled and left.

When I looked back at the group infront of me I could see Alya and Marinette looking at me with a knowing look.

“Oh no, I don’t…”

“No one said you did,” Marinette said as she laughed.

“Well… justwantedtomakesure.” I said as I blushed, I really don’t like Zain but Luka was looking at me with a look that screamed annoyed. Maybe I and Adrien didn’t need to fake anything maybe I just need to talk about Zain more.

“Y/N?” Adrien asked silently as Alya and Marinette had their laugh.

“Hm?”

“Come closer…” I did as I was told. “It’s not Zain it’s me, stop talking about Zain, I’m the one helping you not him, You wanna make Luka jealous?” Adrien whispered into my ear and then looked deep into my eyes. 

“What you guys whispering about?” Luka asked.

“Yes, I do,” I said to Adrien.

“Then what are you waiting for?” Adrien said while looking at Luka and then turning back to whisper in my ear. “Use me,” 

-------
No comment.