"dreaming of Chat Noir?" (40)

Y/N PoV

Dead

-----

“Princess… What is happening to you?”

“Chat?”

. . .

I could feel someone holding my hand and all of a sudden everything was bright.

I opened my eyes to find myself in what seemed to be a hospital bed and beside me, I could recognize a figure that I for a small moment confused for Chat… It was actually Adrien.

“Adri- Adrien where am I?” I asked as he lets go of my hand and clears his throat.

“You are at the hospital… I brought you to my house after you passed out at school but then you… you stopped breathing and I called an ambulance…” He asked as he looked down at my bandaged hands.

“Am I fine now? I mean I feel fine but what do the doctors say?” I said as I tried to sit up a bit.

“The doctor said you just have a common cold but that didn’t explain your problem breathing and so they are running some tests.” He said calmly, and that’s when I noticed his red eyes.

“Have you been crying?” I asked.

“I was just worried…” He said as fiddled with his fingers.

“Heh… I’m fine.”

“Y/N can I ask you something?”

“Of course,” I say as I give him a smile.

“What were you dreaming about? That is if you can remember… You seemed somewhat affected by it.” Adrien asked worriedly.

“Well, I was… I was dreaming of… of… I- I don’t remember…” I say as I tried my best to remember… all I remember is Chat calling out to me and then I woke up.

“Were you by any chance dreaming of Chat Noir?” Adrien asked quietly.

-------

I have no comment-