"We can watch frozen!" (23) (Frozen inspired)

Chat Noir PoV

“Hey…” I say as I come out of the shadows.

“WHAT THE F- Oh my god… you scared the living dead out of me.”

“Living dead?” I asked as I laughed at her reaction.

“ I was playing zombie games earlier.” She said normally.

“Uh, what about your tutoring session?” I asked quietly hoping she didn’t hear me ask.

“It was fine… Why are you here?”

“I was patroling with Ladybug and-” “Is ladybug still patroling?!” Y/N interupted me.

“Yeah?”

“Then what are you doing here, boy take this chance and ask her out or something.” Y/N said excitedly.

“You are not mad at me? Because of last night?” I asked Y/N looking down guilty once again.

“I was actually gonna apologize for screaming at you, you didn’t deserve that-”

“-But you were stress?” I answered, I have heard this sentence many times before.

“No, I was being a bitch I later realized you were just making sure I was ok, you deserved a thank you not me screaming at you and for that I apologize.” This is not what i’m used to but it is a refreshing change. Y/N is nice to both sides of me while each side of me get’s yelled at by someone that side of me cares about. If not ladybug then it’s my father there is always someone trying to control the way I act but Y/N is just… different.

“No you werent being a… a b-word… you just felt as if I was being nosy, and you had all right to feel like that cuz I was, I was being nosy and for that I apologize, Princess.” I say as I bow down apolegeticly.

“B-word? You don’t curse? Awe you are the cutest.” Y/N totally missed my apology and just came up to me and started pinching my cheeks just like a grandma would do in movies. 

“Y/N~” I whined as she kept pinching my face.

“Ok fine, gonna come in?” She asked.

“I want to, yeah.” I respond.

I came in and looked around, her house is so amazing.

“Well wanna go to the movie room? We can watch frozen!” Y/N said excitedly once again.

“Anything you want princess.” It seems like she totally forgot about sending me off to Ladybug again.

_________________
Italic: You / Bold: Chat Noir / Italic bold: BOTH
-----

“What the hell Elsa you almost murdered your sister!

------

“Chat!”

“Hmm?”

“DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?!”

-----

“Damn Elsa you lonely Bit-”

“Y/N!”

“What?”

-----

“Chat don’t Elsa and Ana look more like adoptive sisters?”

“HOly cat you are RIGHT!”

-----

“After all this time… Elsa really said ‘Anti-Social’”

“WHAT THE F-