"I'm a fri- I'm her boyfriend" (38)

Adrien's PoV

“Doctor?”

“We are not able to tell you exactly what’s wrong with her… She seems to have a common cold.” I sighed out of relief as I heard the doctor say that. “But that doesn’t explain her problem breathing. We have run some tests and there is a possibility that she might have COPD also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.”

“What is going to happen to her if she does have it?”

“Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease slowly damages the lungs and affects how you breathe. In COPD, the airways of the lungs become inflamed and narrowed. They tend to collapse when you breathe out and can become clogged with mucus. But like I said we are not quite sure… It might just be that she was out too long and she inhaled something that temporarily clogged up her lungs,” The doctor showed no emotion whatsoever and spoke calmly as he explained the situation to me.

( I don't even know how I know that disease... I- nevermind.)

“ I- is there something I can do…?”

“Yes, can you come with me?” I nodded at the doctor’s request and followed him all the way to the room in which you were in. “She is not quite conscious yet but she seems to be affected by something, do you think you can calm her?”

“How…?”

“Are you her boyfriend? Her brother? A friend?” The doctor asked as he wrote something on a paper he was holding.

I’m a fri- I’m her boyfriend actually.” 

“You can hold her hand, or talk to her a bit. But if at any moment your presence starts to affect her negatively just know you’ll need to leave.” The doctor said as he looked at me seriously.

“Yes…” the doctor was about to leave but stopped. 

“Oh, do you by any chance know how to contact her parents or legal guardian?”

“No, I don’t…”

“Hmm…” He looked at Y/N and smiled which was weird but then he left.

I walked up to Y/N and sat beside her as held her cold hand.

“Princess… what is happening to you?”

------

You guys just got love the way I update like... In one week I udpate like 15 times. I'm so nice with you guys and you guys don't even love me...

You should start a Author-chan appreciation squad... just saying...😗

I'm kidding... unless...

Have a great day beautiful!