The Drawing (52)

Y/N POV

"Oh~ What is that?" Adrien asked and everyone came forward to look at the drawing.

(The paragraph after this is really long but its the description of the drawing so unless you read it you won't be able to know what the drawing looks like,)

It was me, I was floating in the middle of the paper while writing down on a notebook that had the rose that I told Nathaniel my journal had imprinted on it. I had a sad expression on my face and tears were rolling down my face. But what really captivated me were the shadows. There were shadows wrapping around me. Some were flying around me and others were wrapping around certain body parts. There was one on my right leg, another one on my left arm and one wrapped around my torso. They all had white eyes, the ones wrapped around me looked evil but the ones floating around me looked sad. I was wearing an oversized t-shirt that was slightly lifted by the wind I belive the shadows were making, so it was possible to see the one wrapping around my torso. I was also wearing some comfy shorts I actually own one of those in real life, and you could see the scars that Nathaniel drew on my body. There was also a shadow beneath me but that was my shadow the fact that I wasn't touching the shadow was what made me think I was floating. But the only shadow on the floor was mine making it seem as if the monsters were a product of my imagination.

"Nathaniel... Thank you..."

"Uh- no- It's nothing special." Nathaniel stuttered.

"No really, I never really knew how to explain how I felt as I wrote. This drawing explains it all, thank you! I'm totally framing this and hanging it up on my wall, you're so damn talented." I exclaimed as I hugged him.

"I guess, you could say that today you were my muse," Nathaniel said as he chuckled.

After everyone complimented Nathaniel on his drawing we all bid our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

---

Zain

Me: Where are we meeting up?

Zain: My house, I'll go pick you up.

Me: I'm still in school.

Zain: Just wait then, I'll pick you up from there.

----

"Cmon, get in," Zain called me from his sports car.

"Well damn! Not you driving a Lambo."

"Yes me driving a Lambo. Buckle up."

Zain was driving so fast, I swear if we get pulled over I'm pretending not to know this man.

"Did you know?" Zain spoke all of a sudden.

"Hm?"

"I have a sister,"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, she's a year and a half younger than me, so around your age." He said.

"What's her name?"

"Kagami, Her name is Kagami,"

---

Of course this means you are going to meet Kagami.