I'm not your loyal kitty anymore (54)

Y/N's PoV

(I f---ing cried while I wrote this for some crazy reason it reminded me of my ex, but whatever. Please play the music from the start, it has nothing to do with the story but I think it suits this chapter,)

(Ok it's official, the music is necessary for the proper experience)

"Chat?..."

"I believe that's me," He smiled at me. I rushed towards him and held him tight. "You were the one who said we needed some time apart right? Like... my memory is still good? Right?" I wasn't looking at chat, I had my eyes closed but somehow I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Yeah yeah I know, But I'm dumb like that," I said as I stepped away and looked at his cat-like eyes. "But what are you doing here?"

"I missed you, I thought that even though you said we'd meet again... that we wouldn't. And I guess you can say that the cold I was feeling without your touch was starting to bother me," Chat smiled while looking down.

"But Ladyb-" "Please Y/N, I just need you right now,"

I was scared and I still am. I feel stupid... Instead of realizing my worth and getting over Luka, I just went ahead and fell for someone else instead. But at the end of the day, it's me and Chat, not just me. If he needs me I'll be there even if he loves Ladybug.

'I've been through this before, and I know one more time will hurt the same or worse but...'

"If you need me... I'll be here..."

"Always?" Chat asks as he hugs me.

"You are asking too much of me you know? I have a life," I chuckled and so did he. "But... Always,"

We stayed in each other's arms for a while longer before sitting down and playing some games. But I ended up falling asleep on chat's lap.

Chat's PoV

Y/N fell asleep on my lap, and as I looked down at her beautiful face my vision started to become blurry and tears fell down my face.

-Earlier/a couple of hours earlier-

"Hey Ladybug, What did you want to talk about?" I asked as I landed on the Eiffel Tower.

"Hawkmoth, he's been gone for a while. What do you think is happening. I know that we rarely get a break but I can't enjoy this when everyone is freaking out, there is so much negative energy, what if this is part of his plan."

"Milady, you need to calm down-" "Calm down?! Chat we need to be prepared. Look, I know that sometimes you see me as the villain because I ruin your fun but we have a job to do, can you take it seriously? For once."

"For once? FOR ONCE?! Do you have a bug in your system? I've been your partner from the start and FROM THE START, I've shut up and done whatever you wanted, have you gone insane? I LIKE YOU, that's why I may flirt and lose focus sometimes but at the end of the day I still make sure that everything goes according to YOUR plan."

"I-"

"And you know what? I'm tired of apologizing for being me, so if you really want my help you'll have to apologize or I'll leave and we won't be a team anymore"

"Kitty... Come one don't be immature."

"Chat Noir,"

"Huh?"

"It's Chat Noir... I'm not your loyal kitty anymore, Goodbye..."

-----

"Chat? Why are you crying?" Y/N sat up as she looked into my eyes while wiping my tears away with her thumb.

I leaned into her hand. Her touch calms me down.

"She is not worth these tears, is she?" y/n seemed confused but it didn't take her long to figure out who I was talking about.

"If she is causing you this pain then... probably not,"

"Should I give up?"

"I think you already did."

Who would've thought, loved her for so long, and it only took you to convince me that she was not worth the pain.

...

'I already know that loving you is going to hurt me the most, but I'm ready to fall...'

"For you..."

-------
A/N
WHO IS CUTTING ONIONS I DEMAND TO KNOW! Oh the pain, MY FUCKING EYES BRUH!