"Chase what?" (11)

Chat Noir's PoV

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. The girl seems fine, let's go." She says while giving Y/N the smallest smile and then looking at me annoyed.

"No. I think I'll stay with this 'girl' who for your information has a name." I say sternly.

"Chat, it's not the time to be childish. Stand up and let's go." She says with a similar tone to mine. I sighed.

"I hate arguing with you M'lady but please. I'll just do solo patrol tonight. I don't like working with you when you act like this," I murmured the last part, and Ladybug just grunts and leaves.

" Kitty stood up to his lady? Not going to lie I enjoyed it." Y/N chuckled.

" It's not funny," I say while sighing.

"You are right, it's actually messed up that she thinks so lowly of you. But ay! I can't say crap, you're in love with her and she can probably tell you that she hates you and that wouldn't change." She says while giving me a knowing look.

" First of all, LB is just stressed. And second of all, what's up with that look?"

"I just realized why you are the perfect person to give me advice. It's because you are going through a one-sided love yourself. We both fell for someone that just won't see us even though we stand right in front of them." She laughed a little more before looking down at her hand. She was wearing a ring that had a gem in the shape of a flower. " Luka got me this ring. He gave it to me today. I really want to throw it away but at the same time whenever I try to take it off it hurts. He thinks I don't know that this ring was actually for someone else..." She smiled at her ring and then at me.

"Hmm, ladybug doesn't give me anything. I'm usually the one giving flowers, compliments, admiration, love, and appreciation just to get a 'you are so childish' in return. But on her good days, she does give me a compliment or two about how I'm not THAT bad of a partner." I say while smiling at Y/N.

" Chat... I'm sure that Ladybug is awesome, I mean you and her risk your life to save others almost every day but don't let the words she says on her bad days get to you. You are so much more than just a 'not so bad' partner." Y/N says with a smile before kissing me on the cheek. "Don't ever forget that." She looked into my eyes and I couldn't help but blush. "Oh... Did I go too far?"

"Uh... no... Oh, look at that, the sun is going down..." Y/n looked in the direction of the sunset.

"Yes! I'm going to chase it!" Y/N put her book in her bag and stood up. She started running.

"WHAT? Chase what? Wait for me!"

------

I'm lonely so very lonely, Y/N will you help me feel apriciated by voting for my story? Please and thank you Sunshine.