The love assingment (Part 2/Chapter 51)

Y/N's PoV

(If you play genshin impact read the A/N at the end! please! Or just skip to it! I need more friends )

After class, we all met up at the library, by all I mean the whole class. The groups were divided into three pairs. And of course, at my table it was me and Adrien, Alya and Marinette, Nathaniel and Luka.

"So... Do we get to help each other or are we just sitting together?" Nathaniel asked shyly.

"I guess we can help each other, at the end our assignment will be different as we all have different things that we love," I say as we all took out our notepads.

"Yeah," And with that it started.

Love here, love there, "love" was the damn word of the day.

I have no problem with expressing my love for certain things and expressing what I believe love is. But I've said the word, love, more than 20 times in what I believe to be a single sentence.

"I love baking, mainly because my parents are bakers. I often help out at the bakery so I guess it was just natural that I would end up loving the art of sweets," Marinette smiled at the group as she happily explained the origins of her love toward, as she calls it, the "art of baking," she also shared a little about her love for designing.

"So what you love can be influenced by those around you?" I asked, I was basically the one assigned to get the notes for us. Everyone was so carried away in their love for their hobbies that they kind of forgot why we decided to all work together after all.

"Yeah, like my love for music. My mother always loved music and I guess you could say it rubbed off on me." Luka spoke as he took done the notes.

"Yeah, my love for art and drawing didn't really come from my parents but the people around me are my muse," Nathaniel said as he blushed and gave Marinette a shy glance.

'Ohhhhhhh, MY DUMBASS JUST NOTICED,'

After I brought up the point everyone else started saying who inspired them and their hoddies.

"What about you Y/N?" Adrien had just finished explaining how most of the things that he does are for his father but that he does enjoy a few. Adrien turned to face me as he asked for my contribution.

"Well, I like writing. I like writing down what happens in the day but what inspired me to do so was not a person it was more like a dark time I guess you could say." I said as I looked down and pinched my finger slightly.

"Do you mind telling us more?" Nathaniel asked. He took out his drawing pad and seemed ready to draw something.

"Well, I used to keep a journal, 'used to' because I haven't really been using it lately. But I kept a journal and wrote what happened to me during the day to see if by the end of the day there was anything worth the constant fighting. I was going through some rough stuff and sometimes my days just didn't seem worth remembering so I wrote it down to kinda force myself to remember." All eyes were on me. Luka, Nathaniel, and Adrien looked at me with pure pity while Marinette and Alya were just shocked.

"But if they really were dark times that you at some point wanted to forget, why force yourself to remember?" Nathaniel asked as he stopped drawing for a minute.

"Well, I had to, just in case of another accident... I can't remember anything from before I was 7. My parents said I was in an accident and I hit my head. After that, I've been so scared to forget again. My nana used to tell me just how happy I was as a young kid, but since I woke up on that hospital bed there was nothing to be happy about aside from those times where I went to visit my childhood and current friend Luka." Luka smiled sadly even he didn't know the full story.