"This might be fun." (46)

Third Person PoV

The pizza is good..." Adrien said in an attempt to get you to talk a little.

"It is, but the meat pie would have been better if SOMEONE hadn't burnt it,"

"I'm sorry, I said it a thousand times already! I already helped you clean the kitchen and everything... Forgive me?" Adrien said giving you that abandoned kitty look he gave you the day you met.

"Fine..." You said as you took another bite from your pizza and tried to hide the fact that you enjoyed it in order to let Adrien know that you would've preferred to eat your own cooking instead. "Can you get my phone from my room, please? You should know where my room is," You said with a mouthful.

"Oh, sure thing," Adrien rushed to get your phone which you found rather strange but you didn't think much of it.

"Kid, Are you going to finally listen to me?" Plagg asked Adrien as Adrien went into your room.

"Yes, I am. I noticed that I wasn't helping Y/N but probably hurting her."

Adrien unlocked your phone and undid his wrongdoings by unblocking Luka, Zain, and Juleka. As soon as he did messages swarmed in. Not from Zain as he was probably not aware of the situation but from Luka and Juleka.

Adrien looked at the notification on your blocked screen as he brought the phone back to you.

"Here you go... you seem to be quite famous."

"Huh?" You said confused as Adrien passed your bussing phone. "Luka... is calling..."

"What you waiting for? Answer." Adrien said with an obviously forced smile but you didn't notice as you answer the call and left the room.

"Luka..."

-Y/N! FINALLY! Are you ok? Are you in the hospital? What hospital? Are you at your house? Where are you, what happened? why did you pass out?- Luka asked a bunch of questions in less than 5 seconds about your well-being.

"Luka... I'm fine, I was just... just exhausted. I'm feeling better now,"

-What happened that you didn't answer my text or calls?-

"What do you mean? When I checked my phone yesterday you had not called or texted once?"

-Not once, a million times you didn't pick up or answer the first ones but later on Saturday it said that you blocked me?-

"I didn't block you."

-I'll screenshot my calls and text messages, I'm not lying Y/N,-

Not a minute after, you received about 10 screenshots of his 236 missed calls and about 500 sent messages,

"But I seriously didn't receive anything..."

-That doesn't matter, are you ok?-

"Yes, I am."

-Will you be able to go to school?-

"I believe so-" "Y/N are you done?"

-Who is that?-

"Uh, It's Adrien,"

-He is in the hospital with you?-

"He was, he brought me home today."

-Oh... well I'm glad you are ok, but I have to go,-

"Oh... ok."

-beep-

"I think he is jealous,"

"Ha, I wish. He must be busy that's all,"

"What if..." Adrien paused for a second before smirking at you. "You try to make him Jealous?"

"Why would I do that?"

"You just said you wish he was jealous, right? Well let's make him Jealous,"

"What will you get from this?"

"Girls off me for a second,"

"Girls as in Marinette, Chloe, and that Lila girl that I've heard of?" You asked as you walked back to the kitchen.

"I guess, yeah."

"Hmm, why not? This might be fun."