"RIP Mister Pencil..." (19)

Y/N's PoV

“Cmon Juleka let’s go with Luka,” I say as I separate myself from her and head towards the door. 

“Uh… yeah!”

“Hey there Dumb!” I say as I throw myself on Luka’s bed

“Hey there Dumber!” Luka says as he turns around in his chair to face us.

“So I’m here with Dumb and Dumber. Great…” Juleka said sarcastically.

“What’s up with you Kirby?” Luka says as he stands up to look at Juleka’s face.

“I-”

“I kissed her,” I say as I get Luka’s phone and start scrolling through Tik Tok.

“You- again?”

“Yeah, is there a problem? Want a kiss? I’m a great kisser.” I say while smirking at Luka.

“I’m sure your teddy bear would know.”

“I- what is that supposed to mean?!” Me and Luka started arguing, as a joke, but I could still see him blushing slightly after I said I would kiss him.

“ Bro she kissed me on the forehead no need to get jealous,” Said Juleka.

“No Jules, let him be jealous because he knows that I like you better anyway.” I Stopped hitting Luka with the pillow and walked over to Juleka and hugged her from behind. “Juleka you are way better than that bastard! I really can’t believe you are twins…”

“I- uh… Y/N!” Juleka turned into a blushing mess and all I could do was laugh.

I walked back towards Luka as Juleka left the room blushing.

“ Why are YOU blushing?” I asked Luka while picking his phone back up.

“Y/N you have a charm you know? You should be careful or one day you might give the wrong person the wrong idea.”

“Double wrong? That’s scary man.” I say way too interested in the Tik Toks that I was watching.

“How are you and your tutor?” Luka asked all of a sudden.

“Horrible! He is a player, an F-boy, and he is hella smart. Like how can you be both? But whatever. The point is that he is super stuck up and annoying! Ignored his flirting once and now he thinks I’m playing hard to get. Like boy, not everybody wants your stuck-up ass.” I say as I put down Luka’s phone so I can rant more efficiently.

“ So he was flirting with you?”

“Yeah! I was so close to just telling him to back the hell up! But the worst thing is that he is coming to my house later today because he had some important business to take care of and couldn’t show up on time today… But whatever, how are you and YOUR tutor?” I noticed that I wasn’t shutting up so I decided to ask him.

“Zack? Uh, he seemed like a nice guy but I talked to Ms.Bustier and like me and Juleka already live together she agreed to let Juleka be my tutor.” He said simply as he just casually broke his pencil in half. I don’t think he noticed… Scary…

“RIP Mister Pencil… may he rest in peace,” I say out loud by mistake.

“Oh. I just don’t like Zain that’s all.”

“Do you know him?”

“No, but he flirted with you right?” I nodded. “I don’t like Zain.”

“Aww, are you jealous?” I say as I walk towards him and poke his face.

“No, it’s just that you are like another annoying sister to me. So I tend to get protective of you. That’s all.’ Luka said as he shoved my arm away.

“Hmm sure,” I say as I pinch my skin a little.

“Well talking about everything, do you? Like Adrian I mean. You said no earlier today but you also went full-on murder mode on me after I asked.” I was heading towards the door ready to go rant to Juleka but stopped when Luka asked me the question.

“I went full-on murder mode on you after you said I could replace you with him. I just got mad that you would even think of something so stupid. Don’t get me wrong, you are an idiot but you are my idiot... well until YOU replace me…” I say still not facing his way. I could hear him approach me and then I was able to feel arms wrapping around my waist from behind. “Luka?”

“I would never replace you. You love to say I’m stupid but you are a damn idiot sometimes.” Luka was still hugging me from behind as he talked into my ear.

“Luka, there is something I need to…” I stopped before I finished my sentence because Marinette came to mind. Once again I felt insecure about my spot in Luka’s life because Luka’s words ended up no being enough to boost up my confidence because, in the end, he likes Marinette.

“Y/N? What is it? You can tell me.” Luka let go of me and turned me around so I could face him.

“Man, I was wondering what would you do if I said I liked you?” I say in a way that made it seem a joke and not a genuine question.

“I would probably die of disgust,” Luka said with a little laugh.

“So damn rude,” I say a little hurt but still made sure to make it sound like a part of a joke

“Look you don’t want to fall for me. You know I like someone else.” Luka said as he kissed my forehead.

“I know…"

------

This crap started turning into a Luka x reader I had to stop it before I started falling for Luka like... hE sTaRtEd tO sEduCe mE!... I'm not mentally ok... I've been listening to SUGAR CRASH for the last week...

LIKE BRUH

I'm on a sugar crash, I ain't got no fuckin' cash
Maybe I should take a bath, cut my fuckin' brain in half
I'm not lonely, just a bit tired of this fuckin' shit
Nothin' that I write can make me feel good

Victim of the great machine, in love with everything I see
Neon lights surroundin' me, I indulge in luxury
Everything I do is wrong, 'cept for when I hit the bong
Hit the bong, hit the bo—, feel good
Feelin' shitty in my bed, didn't take my fuckin' meds
Hyperpop up in my ears, everything just disappears
Don't wanna be someone else, just don't wanna hate myself
I just don't wanna hate myself, instead I wanna feel good

I'm on a sugar crash, I ain't got no fuckin' cash
Maybе I should take a bath, cut my fuckin' brain in half
I'm not lonely, just a bit tired of this fuckin' shit
Nothin' that I writе can make me feel good

Is this crap made for me? Like nothing that I write can make me feel good. THAT'S ME!

And can we just talk about how the song is all about misery and people just be making cute edits with the song? Like cute beat DEPRESSING lyrics.

Anyways... bye!