[1] New Students

[Outfit Above]

Days before the new school year began, Briar Rose sat in the garden reading a book when two taller figures came and sat on the stone bench on either side of her

Days before the new school year began, Briar Rose sat in the garden reading a book when two taller figures came and sat on the stone bench on either side of her. Without looking up from her book Briar smiled already knowing who they were. "Well hello, you two."

"Hi, Bri." Chris and Ben chorused. "So..you know how I've been helping Ben with his first proclamation?" Briar closed her book and looked up at Chris with a nod. "Well he did. And I know what it is." Ben added from her left. Briar turned and looked at Ben waiting for him to continue. "We have decided...that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. I feel like they've been abandoned." Briar nodded in agreement not surprising either of the boys, she was always known as kind, gentle, elegant and friendly.

She remained open-minded to everything hence why everyone came to her for help. "We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most." Chris explained while she remained completely calm. "We've already chosen them." Ben finished. "Cruella De Vil...Jafar..." Chris named. "Evil Queen..." Ben trailed off hesitantly. "...and Maleficent." Briar's eyes widened in fear. "Ben." She squeaked quietly.

Chris placed his hand over hers and squeezed them reassuringly. "Not her...just their kids." Briar still remained fearful of the idea that Maleficent's child would be in Auradon. "Their kids are innocent Bri...they deserve a chance." Bri released a soft sigh and Ben's words and slowly nodded. "I suppose you're right. When will they be brought here?" Ben and Chris shared a glance and answered in sync. "Tomorrow."

꧁꧂

Briar stood beside Ben and Audrey with her arm hooked through Chris's as the band played in front of them and the students and teachers that gathered cheered and waved flags. As two boys fell out of the limo and harshly on the ground while fighting two girls stepped out around them. The band came to a stop and they awkwardly moved aside as Fairy Godmother walked forwards with her arms out wide welcoming the new students. Briar and the others followed behind her and stood there with polite smiles.

Sensing her nerves at the sight of Maleficent's daughter Chris rubbed her hand providing a soothing warmth to her and calming her instantaneously. "Just cleaning up. Get up." The taller long haired brunette said through gritted teeth as he kicked the smaller white and black-haired boy. "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." Fairy Godmother sang with a wide smile. The two boys then threw the items they gathered back into the limo and stood in a line beside the girls.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." The brunette, Jay, flirted as he walked towards Audrey. Audrey laughed lightly through her uncomfort and reached out for Briar's free hand linking their pointer fingers together. Fairy Godmother quickly peeped in front of her "Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." Fairy Godmother did a slight curtsy after she introduced herself. "The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Mal asked as she waved her hand around as if she had a wand.