CHAPTER 8

THIRD PERSON POV:

Last night was pure bliss for him. She was literally a drug he had been searching for. He was so tempted last night to ravish her, discover every inch of her innocence. His inner beast wanted that, wanted her. She was looking like an angel standing in his room, her hands clutching her dress that hid her glorious body. 

The way she did not know how to kiss, her moans and her hand fisting his shirt while he feasted on her lips were constantly on his mind. Her face popped into his mind every now and then disturbing his concentration, so he decided to wrap it up last night. He slept in the office knowing she would want some time to get used to this marriage. His mind went back to the morning.....

Flashback.....

He stirred when he felt light pour into his office. He blinked open his eyes in order to adjust to the brightness. He heard the curtains shifting and snapped his eyes to see his wife opening them. He sat up and Lily turned with a blissful smile on her face. He was awestruck by the beauty standing in a loose crop top and yoga pants. Her hair was up in a high ponytail and she looked just out of shower.

"Good morning. I made black coffee for you, if that's okay...", she chirped.

He nodded and drank his coffee. To be honest it was refreshing and soothing. He felt his muscles relax and Lily took a seat opposite to the couch, watching him.

"What time is it?", he asked looking at her.

"Umm...it's seven-thirty. Why didn't you...I mean.....you slept here?"

He looked at her as she was shuffling and hesitating to ask him anything. 
"Well, I had a lot of work since I took a day off on our wedding", he smirked seeing her turn pink.

"Oh...what kind of person works on their own wedding day", she muttered but Eric clearly heard it. He stiffled a laugh watching her face scrunching in confusion. 

"Well, does bacon and eggs with toast sound good?", she hoped he wouldn't be mad at her for fixing his breakfast.

"It sounds lovely", his answer made her happy and a wide smile stretched across her plump lips. She nodded and swiftly left the room to prepare breakfast. He chuckled and got dressed for the day. 

When he walked into his room...their room, all was cleaned up and made as new. He showered and dressed in a suit went down to the kitchen. She was getting the table ready as she paced two plates filled with crispy bacons, scrambled eggs and French toast. She looked up and couldn't help but drool at the sight of her husband. He was wearing a crisp white shirt and a black blazer with a tie. She could clearly see that he was in great shape.

She blushed and took a seat opposite him. The silence was comfortable and they both kept stealing glances at each other. After done, she took the dishes and loaded it in the dishwasher. When she turned around Eric was standing so close to her and she gasped stepping back. 

"I'm going to office...", he looked down at her lips as he just wanted a taste of it. She nodded and tried to step around him. But he trapped her thoroughly so she had no way to escape.

"No goodbye kisses?", he smirked bending down. She blushed and her hands fisted her pants. Eric hooked his finger under her chin making her look up. She gulped and bit her lip, thinking about last night's kiss. She wanted that again and her eyes darted down to his lips. She wanted them above hers.

Eric wasted no time in smashing his lips on her, kissing the daylights out of her. Shivers ran down his spine as he savoured her sweetness. She placed her hands on his chest for support as she felt her weak knees. He gripped her waist pulling her closer as he nibbled her lower lip. He pecked her lips one last time as he left. 

Flashback ended............

"Mr. Grayson", her sweet angelic voice filled his ears.
But why was she calling her 'Grayson'?!!

"Mr. Grayson"
Again he felt irritated. Why can't she just use his first name.

"Mr. Grayson?!"
He had never heard his name from her sweet lips. He was craving for it.

"MR. GRAYSON!!"
He snapped out of his thoughts and looked around to see the conference room. He sat up straight with a business look and looked to see a petite woman standing in front of the screen. 

"So what do you think of our new marketing strategy, Mr. Grayson?", the woman asked and all the members looked at him expectantly. 

He mentally cursed himself as this was the third presentation he had not focused on. He shook his head and cleared his throat. 
"The idea is fine but give an improvised presentation in one week. We will meet again for another meeting. You all are dismissed", he swiftly walked out of the room entering his office.

He sighed and asked his secretary to bring the files on the last three presentations. He was not able to get her out of his mind. The secretary knocked on the door adjusting her shirt a little. She opened the top two buttons as she balanced the files on her hand. Eric gave a gruff 'come in' as he massaged his temple. 

"Sir, the files you asked for", Ms. Louis placed the files on the desk, bending a bit extra. Eric was quick to catch what she was doing. One could discreetly see her cleavage and he was disgusted. 

"Is there anything you want sir? That I can do?", she purred but it was like a cat screeching. He glared at her and then smirked at his sudden thought.

"Yes, Ms. Louis. There is something you can do", he told. On seeing his smirk she bit her lip seductively and walked near Eric, running her manicured hand across his chest. He looked down at her hand repulsed by her touch. He couldn't believe that he hooked up with this witch most of the time. 

As she leaned down, Eric caught her hand from moving downwards and stood up. She took a step back at the sudden movement. She smirked as Eric bent down to her ear.

"Get the fuck out of my office. Your ass is fired", he whispered slowly, smirking.

After firing her pathetic ass which took twenty minutes, Eric settled on his couch feeling his headache grow. His secretary shouting did not help either as security dragged her out of the office. His PA entered with a worried look, holding some documents and an ipad.

"Sir, I have prepared for recruiting a new secretary. You will have to interview them tomorrow morning", his PA muttered.

"Thank you, Mr. Peters. You can leave the documents on my table and arrange a meeting with the HR department", Eric sighed. He was feeling tired and restless. His body ached and he desperately wished to fall on his bed. But unfortunately it was only noon and he had to meet with HR after lunch. 

Just then his PA appeared again without knocking. Eric was about to give him a piece of his mind when he noticed Mr. Peters was nervous when he stood before Eric.
"Mr. Grayson. A couple is waiting for you outside"