CHAPTER 17

LILY POV: 

"Do you really have to go?", I pouted as he pushed his suitcase out. He was going to Canada for that photoshoot and it was going to be a long week. He sighed turning to me.

"I'll be back before you know it. Now, I'm running late and I'm not going out until I get a kiss", he leaned down, pressing his lips. I smiled as he let go, walking down the stairs. The elevator opened revealing Austin and Damien. I squealed and hugged both of them, looking at an annoyed Eric.

"Take care of her", he muttered to which both of them nodded. He turned to me, "I'll call you once I land. Bye, sweetheart"

I saw the elevator doors close and turned to see them both smirking. 
"What?"
"Already missing your hubby?"
"No, that's not it", I blushed tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"So, What do you want to do today?", Austin asked as he plopped onto the couch.
"HMM........how about movies and popcorn?", I suggested.
"Anything you want, sis", Damien started the popcorn machine and I arranged drinks while Austin picked a movie.

We settled on couch with me in the middle as the movie started.

*********************************

"NO! No! you are doing it wrong, Ugh!!!", I shouted as Damien poured a lot of water. He looked at me pouting.
"You ruined it. Go and sit there. Time out for you!", I scowled as he rolled his eyes and Austin cackled at him.

"Big guy can't even prepare batter...", he was preparing the icing for the cake.

The boys were so bored after the movie and I came up with the idea of baking. They did say they wanted cake and cookies but they were not expecting me to make them work. 

Now I regret it!!

Damien scowled, "Shut up asshole!"
I gasped and hit his arm lightly for swearing. He hissed faking hurt.
"God, woman. You are abusive"

Damien deliberately poured the entire batter onto Austin's head when he laughed. My eyes widened as Austin started shaking with anger. 

"Oh, you are so gonna regret this, D", he said in a dangerously low voice as Damien backed up. It happened in a blink of an eye and Damien was covered in icing. 

Before I knew it we were throwing edibles at each other, screaming and yelling. I was not involved until Austin splashed my face with water, making me join them.

"Come here, you motherfucker!", Damien roared as he dumped the entire milk onto Austin's head. I laughed and a moment later Austin threw the eggs at me. 

"Oh no, you didn't. Damien NOW!", I laughed as we both lunged at him, breaking eggs on his head. I took this chance and broke some on Damien's too. He looked betrayed making me laugh.

We were going on like this until the edibles got over. We sat on the now messy floor panting and laughing. I clutched my stomach, laughing. as I saw our poor condition. So much for baking!

"Oh my god! It was freaking awesome....", Damien panted. We agreed nodding as elevator opened and we stood up looking at our guests.

"JESUS! What the hell happened in here?", Clara yelled looking at her son. Catherine's mouth was hanging open as Ryan ran into my arms.

"FOOD FIGHT!", he yelled in my ears making me chuckle. I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his cheek as Clara dragged Austin and Damien by their ears. I giggled and got up holding Ryan's hands. 

"Twenty two and twenty five year old buffaloes! What are you, five? You both will clean the whole kitchen and the counter. End of discussion", Clara glared at them. She turned to me.
"Oh, Lily. Ryan got dirty too. You should take a bath. Go on, dear and then we are going shopping"

I nodded running upstairs with Ryan.
*********************************************

I came down after getting dressed to see Damien and Austin scrubbing. They seemed as though they wish to be somewhere else. I quickly took a picture of them cleaning, giggling. Clara and Catherine were sitting on couch with Ryan. 

"Shall we go?", Catherine asked, standing up. I checked my phone but nothing notifying about Eric. I sighed and waved at the boys before entering the elevator, going down. Catherine drove to the mall as she sent Lucas home claiming it was 'only ladies' outing. 

It was already two hours when we entered into the fourth shop when I saw the same man in black. I was fed up when I felt anger rising up.
Fudge this!

I turned to see Clara and Catherine busy shopping with Ryan. I tapped on Clara's shoulder.
"Mom, I'll be right back in a minute", I said.
"Okay dear. Be careful", she smiled turning back.

I swiftly walked out of the shop and the man straightened his posture on seeing me approach.
"I'm sorry. But do I know you?"

He just stared at me folding his arms across his broad chest. It was a little intimidating but I did not let it affect me.
"Excuse me but I value my privacy very much. So, if you are not gonna open your mouth I'm gonna have to call the police", I said, glaring as much as I could.

Suddenly he took off his shades and I knew right then that it was a bad idea. My brain was screaming me to run but I was staring at his cold, dark eyes. I took a step back ready to turn and run when his hands caught my arms.

"You are going to come with me", he flashed a wicked smile, pushing me into the car. Inside was another man who caught me, taping my mouth and securing my wrists. I screamed and thrashed around. There was no way that I was getting kidnapped in broad daylight.
Surely, someone might have seen them pushing me!

"Quiet, bitch", the man yelled as I felt a sharp pain on my arm. My eyes watered as he took the syringe tossing it inside a bag. The other one got inside the car and turned to look at me. 

"You are one fine ass whore. No wonder boss was so uptight", he smirked. I felt my eyes suddenly droop as I felt my consciousness slipping. My efforts and thrashes seized as well as my screams. 

"Sweet dreams, love" was the last thing I heard as I fell into a pit of darkness.

*****************************************

What do you guys think?