EPILOGUE

LILY POV:

Eight years later(Lily-26, Eric-32)

"Clarissa Rose Grayson! I warn you to come here right now, young lady", I shouted as she came running downstairs hanging down her head. She was such a troublemaker these days. I had to deal with our neighbour for two hours, convincing him to not make it a big deal.

"Why did you paint Mr. Anderson's car pink?", I asked keeping my hands on my hip. 
Despite being only six years old, she and her brother were running around creating ruckus. 

"Mom! I'm going....", I turned to see Clarissa's twin, shouting.

But as soon as he realized the situation he tried to run but bumped into Eric. He yelped when being picked up by Eric. He deposited Lucas beside his twin as I glared at the two of them. Eric stood behind me.

"Tell me who did it?", I asked looking between them. 

Clarissa and Lucas looked at each other and then looked at me. They would always save each other from getting caught and I would end up punishing them both. It's either I punish them both or let them go. Both of them would never let each other down.

"Baby, what happened now?", Eric asked smirking. 

Their father was just on another level. He would support them and encourage them to do as they wished. He would sometimes give them stupid troublesome ideas.

"They painted Mr. Anderson's new car pink. Can you believe that?", I exclaimed.
"Woohoo....nice job, kiddos!", Eric moved forward to high five them.

"Eric! I spent two hours.....", Eric cut me off with an eye roll.
"Come on, sweetheart. He was a dick!"
"Don not swear in front of children", I gasped hitting him lightly. 

I moved into the kitchen ignoring the three of them. I was going to give them the silent treatment until they realize their mistake. I felt a tug and looked down to see Clarissa pouting.

"Mommy, we're sorry. Will you forgive us?", she whispered.

I sighed. Every time they give me that look, I just melt right away. 
"Only if you promise to not do anything like this in future, baby", I crouched down to her level.

She nodded kissing my cheek and Lucas came running to me. He too apologized and hugged me. I smiled looking at my two kids. I feel so blessed. 

"Okay, Austin and Damien are coming to take you to amusement park. So go get ready", I ushered them both to their rooms, giggling at their excitement. I turned towards Eric who was staring at me the whole time. I raised my brows and resumed my work.

I felt two arms wrap around my front as I was pushed into a firm chest. Despite being married for eight years, he still makes me blush at the slightest of his touch. He leaned towards my ear, kissing my earlobe. A soft moan escaped me as he licked and bit my ear.

"Sweetheart, are you going to ignore me?", he asked as his hands traced my thigh. 
"E-Eric...I...Oh god!", I groaned when he started sucking my sweet spot. I bit my lip as the kids were upstairs and we could easily get caught.

I reluctantly pushed away from him as I heard footsteps running down the stairs. Clarissa and Lucas were putting on their shoes just when the elevator opened revealing Austin and Damien.

The twins squealed as they jumped on them catching the both grown men off guard. Damien chuckled while Austin groaned.
"How are my favourite niece and nephew?", Damien twirled Clarissa while Lucas was hanging on Austin's biceps.

"Uncle Dami, we are your only niece and nephew. You don't love another, do you?", Clarissa whimpered as tears welled up. 

She is a bit sensitive and insecure. Lucas persuades her to join him in troubles, otherwise she was really a shy and quiet girl. Lucas on the other side was outgoing and more fun. Nonetheless, he had always cared for his sister.

"Oh, C. We only love you two", Austin kissed her on the cheek as they both made way into the home.

"Austy! Damien!", I greeted with a smile hugging them both. 
"How are you Lily?"
"I'm good! Austin, how is Brittany?", I asked him.

Brittany was Austin's PA and this may sound cliche but he fell in love with that beautiful young girl. She was now his girlfriend and they had been dating for about two years. She is really a lively and bubbly girl and the kids are quite attached to her. Clarissa and Brittany would always team up annoying Austin so much.

"She's good but she has gone to her hometown for a wedding. She'll be back in four days", he said as I turned to Damien smirking. He eyed me and then groaned, covering his face.

"Lily, please....no...", I cut him off.
"Damien, where is your girlfriend?", I pouted mischeviously.
"For god sake, I'm only twenty nine. Let me enjoy life before I get whipped like Eric or Austin. And no, I'm not planning for a girlfriend ever in my life"
"Don't worry, the girl meant for you is just out somewhere", I patted his head and moved inside.

"No, she isn't. Anyways, kids let's go before I get a lengthy-ass lecture from your mom", Damien said and quickly dodged before I could hit him with the pan.

The kids are going to learn all the bad words from these three men!

"Bye! Be good and don't bother your uncles", I yelled as the doors closed.

I turned to see Eric's lopsided grin. I blushed as I knew what was going on in his mind. I knew we would be free tonight without the kids so I wore the white lace lingerie after I took the shower. I wore it for him and I bit my lip, peeking at me through my lashes.

Even after so many years, the tingles and electricity that flowed through me when he touched never faded. Even now, it was just like my first time.

"You're literally killing me", he groaned and captured my lips. It was hot and fierce filled with need. I wrapped my legs around him and since I wore a skirt, the fabric bunched at my hip. His fingers traced the lace material and he pulled back, shocked.

"Are you wearing a lingerie?", he asked as his eyes darkened. 
I nodded shyly, "For you!"

In record time, he sprinted to our room, throwing me on the bed and locking the door. I giggled as I bounced but Eric hovered over me, pinning me down. 
"I couldn't seem to get enough of you and it seems I would never", he whispered as his mouth latched onto my neck. 

String of moans resounded the room as I felt Eric remove my dress. I opened my eyes to see him looking at my lingerie. I blushed intensely and his eyes returned to mine.

"I have no idea how can you be innocent and sexy at the same time, angel", he muttered and leaned down to meet my gaze.

"You are absolutely beautiful and I love you, Lily"

With that he showed me once again his never-ending love. He brought me to different heights each time, taking me to the places I've never been.

******************************************************

A very happy ending for them with two beautiful kids.
I'll try to post two or three bonus chapters. 

Note: I want to know if my readers want mature scenes or not. 
Just type a simple 'YES' or 'NO' in the comment box because I want all my readers to be satisfied. 
I will decide on the majority answer.

Until then, bye!!!