CHAPTER 27

ERIC POV:

I showered, dressing into a black two-piece suit. I gelled my hand and pushed it through my hair styling it. Strapping the Rolex onto my left wrist, I pocketed my phone and saw Damien entering.

"I'm going to my meeting", he said and I knew that may end up bad. We may play or goof around but we know when one of us turns serious.
"Be careful. Take more help", I patted him, giving a bro hug. 

Austin walked out in navy blue suit and waved at me.
"Well, I am going first since the ladies would be waiting for me. See you there, Eric" 

I rolled my eyes as I stood near the stairs waiting for Lily to show her gorgeous self. Just then I heard heels clicking and I turned my head with a smile.
My smile faltered as soon as my eyes landed on her. 

The dress I picked for her brought out her edges and curves, accentuating her shape more

The dress I picked for her brought out her edges and curves, accentuating her shape more. Her warm brown eyes had a perfect touch of red eyeshadow as her red plump lips. Her hair was in a complicated updo with few strands framing her face. 

She was breathtakingly beautiful as she descended down the stairs, clutching the rail and her clutch. 

"Do I look ok?", she asked nervously.
I looked as if she had grown two heads.
Seriously? Just ok? She really asked me that!

"Are you joking?", I whispered as her face turned down.
"Should I change?", she turned to climb but I caught her by her waist.
"Lily, you are absolutely beautiful. I'm going to have a really hard time shooing all the lads away from you"