CHAPTER 18

DAMIEN POV:

"Shit man! My back hurts like a bitch", I groaned as we plopped onto the couch, exhausted to another universe. Austin nodded, closing his eyes. 

"Austin, I don't know why but I feel as though something is not right", I mumbled. I got this gut feeling when Eric left for Canada with that Samantha and also when Lily went out. 

"What do you mean?", Austin demanded turning to me.
"I feel as though.....", I was cut off by the ringing of my phone. I looked to see that it was mom calling.

"Hey mo....mom?!", I heard a sob and all my tiredness flew out of the window.
"Damien, It's L-Lily. She's...she...is gone", mom sobbed into the phone.
"Where are you guys at?"
"Victoria's secret. Please, come fast", she pleaded.

I stood up in a lightning speed yelling, "Austin, Lily's missing"

*********************************************

We drove to my mom's location to see a police officer and my mom talking. I got out dashing towards my mom while Austin parked. 

"Please, please find my daughter", she pleaded to the officer.
"MOM!", I yelled gaining her attention.

As soon as her eyes fell on me fresh set of tears rolled down her cheeks. She clutched onto me sobbing as I saw Catherine crying holding Ryan. 

"Mom, what happened?", I pulled back wiping her tears.
"I...I.. don't know...she was right here...an-and then was gone....we searched whole shop...", her voice quivered. I made mom and Catherine sit inside our car with Ryan. Austin was talking to the officer when I joined them.

"Mr. Greyson. Your mother called us five minutes ago to report about your sister-in-law missing. Do you know any of her plans of meeting with someone?", he asked as I saw his name tag.

"No, sir. I do not know any of that sort", I said. 
"Please, you will be able to find her, right?", Austin teared up. I could see how much he cared for her.
"Sir, we will do our best. Don't worry. We will inform you once we have any lead. Also, let us know if you receive any threat calls", he warned us before leaving. 

I quickly pulled out my phone, pressing on my most trusted contact. The person picked up at third ring.
"Yes, boss?"

"I want every goddamn fucking assholes to get on a search mission!", I gritted out. 
"Okay boss!", he cut the call and I drove all of us home.

I didn't know how will Eric take this news!!

*****************************************************

LILY POV:

I woke up a little dizzy to see an unfamiliar surrounding. It took me a solid two minutes to figure out my condition. My eyes widened and I shot up, gripping my forehead. I was laying on a couch with a thin blanket on me. I looked around to see it was a decent room with no lights. The only light was from the window which had bars fitted. 

My eyes teared at the sudden fear as I wrapped my hands around my body. Clara and Catherine must be so worried. They would be searching for me. And what about Damien and Austin?
They must be worried too. 

Oh my god!!

I spent a few minutes scolding myself for ever going near that stalker. 
And does Eric know? What if....

The door suddenly opened making me jump letting out a shriek. I looked up at the man who entered. He was tall and lean but definitely muscular with jet black hair. His eyes were a dark brown and tattoos covered his arms. 

"Done staring?", he smirked standing before me. I instantly stood up and went to the other side of the bed increasing my distance with this stranger. His jaw clenched along with his fists at my action but soon he took a deep breath calming down. I dared not open my mouth in front of him. 

"Are you hungry?", he asked tenderly which surprised me. I shook my head even though I needed water so badly. It felt as though my throat was made of sand paper. 

"At least drink water. I'll bring some food", he placed a jug and swiftly walked out. When I was positive he was no more in the room, I went near the jug and drank the whole. It felt refreshing and cold. The man entered again with a plate of steaming rice and some curry. The smell was delicious and tempting but I knew better than to eat that.

I just stared at him as he spoke, "I have bought you clothes and they are in that cupboard. And eat this"

I did not do anything as I stood like a statue. He was so frustrated I guess because the next thing I know, his fist met the wall. A crack was heard making me gasp. His knuckles were bleeding as he looked at me with a dangerous expression.
"Say something!", he yelled making me tear up.

He swiftly crossed the room, pinning me with his hands on either side of my head on the wall. He maintained a distance and I was thankful for that. Fear gripped my body as tears rolled down my cheeks. His hands shot out and I shut my eyes, pressing more into the wall.

I opened my eyes when I felt him wiping my tears. He looked angry as he lifted my chin, gripping tight.
"Please don't cry, mi amor ", he whispered. He leaned down so close brushing his lips against mine. My eyes widened and I pushed his chest forcefully. I guess he did not expect it as he stumbled back. His eyes darkened as he slammed me against the wall hard. He pinned my hands as I cried in pain.

"You will not deny me or my kisses. Do you understand, love?", he whispered in my ear before kissing it. I felt disgusted and turned my head away form his awful breath. It felt as if I was cheating on my husband.  He squeezed my waist causing me pain.

"I said, do you understand?", he asked again. I bit my lip, nodding my head. 
"Good girl. Now stay", he said and locked the door, walking out. 

I slid down the wall as I cried. Cried for my loved ones who were worried sick. Cried for my Eric. Cried for myself. I felt all my horrible memories resurface as I took in my situation. My past was not something I told anyone. No one knew except my grandparents and I liked it that way. I didn't need anyone's pity or sympathy. In fact, my grandparents took great care and showered me with love that I did not feel the need to bring my past up. 

I climbed onto the bed as my body felt tired. My tears wetted the pillow as I thought about my husband. I desperately wanted to be in his arms, wanted him to tell me that it's okay, wanted him to make me feel safe.

And with his face I drifted off into deep slumber.......