CHAPTER 16

ERIC POV:

"Mr. Peters!", I yelled for my PA. He came dashing into the room as he almost tripped.
"Yes, Sir"
"Where is the file on Chicago's hotel project?"

"Sir, you took it with you before your wedding, saying you would sign it soon", he told, pushing up his glasses.

I groaned realizing that I left it at home. 
"Okay, I will have my wife bring it. Any appointments?"

"Yes sir. Actually Ms. Gregory is joining you to discuss about the modelling. And then you are free, sir. Oh and you also have a flight to Canada in two days, Mr. Greyson"

"Okay you can go", I dismissed him, calling Lily. She picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hello", her sweet voice reached my ears. It has only been a few hours and I was already missing her.
"Sweetheart, its me"

"Oh Eric. What happened?"

"I left a file at home and I need to sign it. Can you please come to the office with it?"

"Of course, where is it?"

"It's inside the second draw in my office"

"Okay, I will be there in fifteen minutes", she replied cutting the call.

I was looking through my emails when a knock sounded on my door. I gave a gruff 'come in' and looked up to see the devil herself walking in. 

"Hi, handsome", she chirped plopping down on the plush couch. I rolled my eyes at her. Samantha Gregory was a famous model whom I had slept with many times in the past. I also did bring her to many social events and modelled for some brands with her. I cut all my ties when she wanted more than sex. Seeing me with her often, the media assumed she was my girlfriend.

"Welcome, Ms. Gregory. What would you like to have?", I walked over to the couch and sat opposite to her.

"Oh please, Eric. Quit all formalities. You know how we were", she purred sitting next to me. I moved an inch away from her disturbed by the closeness. Her perfume was so strong that it was gagging me. It was nothing like my sweet Lily's.

"Samantha that was a very long time. I believe you are here to talk about our modelling in Canada", I sighed. I only model rarely and she would be my co-star. The company decided to do the shoot in Canada.

"Baby, I miss you. I miss your touch, your lips and much more. I will have you all to myself in Canada", she said placing her hands on my chest. I rubbed my face in annoyance as she was throwing herself at me.

"Behave yourself, Samantha. We are in my office", I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't budge. 

"Come on, Eric. You know you want me, E. I know you like it rough and hard", she leaned down to my ear.

"Samantha, I.....", she cut me off with her lips. My hands were on her shoulders trying to push her away while she attacked my lips, sitting on top of me. I heard a gasp which pulled us apart. My eyes darted towards the small figure standing at the door. My eyes widened when the pain and hurt in her eyes flashed to anger.

I stood up when Lily dropped the file and ran out of the office. Regret and guilt filled me when I pushed Samantha off me. She gripped my arm stopping me from running after Lily.

"Who the fuck is that?", she spat, blocking the way. I felt my patience run thin as I glared at the snake in front of me.

"Samantha I've never in my life hurt a woman. Move out of my way or I swear to God..."
"E, I asked who's that bitch?"

"She's my goddamn wife and don't you dare talk about her. Now, move", I snarled pushing her out of my way. I went down the elevator praying that she would understand. I stepped out to see her driving away with Lucas. I swore under my breath as she was already gone. I looked around to see all staffs staring at me.