ADIOS AMINGOS

Heyyyy,

On 25th october(Sunday) I felt I want to write a book. Mainly because I was so stressed. Then there was Angellia11 who was by my side saying Go Girl!. So I decided to do it.
angellia11 is my official editor, first time reader and so on until I had enough courage to do it myself. So I can safely say first 12 chapter were joined venture.

Then I started doing it myself, some may have noticed I have changed many lines and so on for all the initial chapters.

The main thing I have to tell you is, if I was rude to you guys, like ever (courtesy my a/ns) please forgive me.

And from today I'm leaving it to you guys to promote this book, if you feel it is worthwhile. I'll surely thank the ones who vote and all. But that's where it ends.

From today on you guys have to add it to your reading list or vote to all the chapters as it will help in increasing rankings or announce it to your followers and so on.

So that my hardwork gets some acknowledgement.

So until next time(which will be likely after July, since I have some personal works, exams, marriage[not mine])please do note that I won't be able to reply to your comments too, Do wait for my next book..

STAY HEALTHY

Love
Leahjohn721😉
(Ps:no more updates😋)