10.DATE TOGETHER??(I)

They slipped briskly
into an intimacy from
which they
never recovered.

They slipped brisklyinto an intimacy fromwhich theynever recovered

What??

"Aren't you a romantic at heart?? Just my luck! Drop me at home"
I told the last part sternly.

He called a waiter paying me no heed.

"Order for me too."
He really wanted me to order for him?? Oh yeah, he don't know any South Indian Food.

How about poison??

No???

So me being the best, ordered the most spiciest items in the menu for him and normal ones for me.

I know I am a sweetheart and I'll never say no to Food.

"How about we forget our differences for a day and enjoy the day? You can surely continue with your fights once the day ends"
he suggested after a couple of moments.

Forget that you literally keep on threatening me into doing things?

Of course! Anything else?

"You mean to say that I should forget the problems and differences between us which happens to be a giant ELEPHANT and talk to you like long lost friends, which we are not. Right?!"
I retorted sarcasm dripping from each word.

"Yes"

Argh...

Call that waiter I want to order poison, If I can't kill him then I'm going to kill myself.

I really can't stand him and a part of me was attracted to this man.
How did I end up here? A point where I'm not even able to control my own emotions.

Our orders came and before I could do anything he interchanged our orders.

I thought he don't know any South Indian Food. This man is really Devil incrinate.

"That is my Food!" I bellowed

And He..He shrugged!

I kept on staring at my plate which was supposed to be his. Ma have always told me whatever others do to us we should never avenge them, I think I learned my lesson the hard way.

The thing is, I hate wasting Food that is something Ma taught us.

So I started eating.

After 2 minutes into eating. My plate was suddenly replaced by another one .

I looked up to see him eating from my plate and a fresh serving in front of me.

"Let's share!" words were out of my mouth even before any rational thoughts. But it felt right.