30.SECRET TO GRAVE

Hey guys,
Before you start I would like to thank each one of my readers.
The thing is on Monday, when I updated after like almost 1.50 months. I was like 'Hey no one is gonna read it now, everyone would have forgot it.' Sure I gave you a warning and all but still I thought so.
But guess what?
I got almost the same responses which I usually get, I was really surprised and overwhelmed with it. I really tried my maximum to reach out to most of them and thank them. But I can't forget my silent readers. So this note is for those silent killers. THANKYOU

Vote goal:35 votes(I won't update on Wednesday unless. I know you guys don't believe me but come on its just a press.)

STAY HEALTHY

Love
Leah😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet me at midnight
in the forest of my dreams.
We'll make a fire
and count the stars
that shimmer above the trees.

The one emotion that I hate seeing in other's eyes for me is pity

The one emotion that I hate seeing in other's eyes for me is pity. In these 22 years the one thing that I always tried to avoid was the situations which lead me to be pitiful.
There were times when I was quite pitiful but at those situations I kept my head high as if nothing happened. I always composed myself not showing others my weakness. I always tried to smile even when I was falling apart.

But today, today was different, for the first time I didn't mind those glances, I didn't care about anything or anyone except one person. I were never a person to give up that easily and not to forget that I hate waiting.
And these are exact things Abhimanyu asked me for, even though a large part of me wanted to run behind him, but his words and the small part of me knew this was the rightthing to do.

"Beta, have something." Mama said entering the room with Food, I'll never say no to Food, they are morals for life. So I wiped my tears and composed myself, since I hate crying in front of Food. We both had our Food in silence. At the end of day it's all about how you lived.

Later we both settled in the small lounge near the Balcony Garden. The silence was quite deafening.

For the first time I felt that Mama is nervous, even though she was keeping a cool facade her laboured breathing was telling another story. I gave her time.
After star gazing for a couple of minutes and drowning in the newfound solace weaved around us by the blanket of starry sky, the small chirping of crickets and the light breeze.

The not so placid atmosphere was brutally cut off by Mama
"I miss her. After everything that went through her life, it was him that brought her back to life. Di was one of those person who found light in the darkest of times. The only time I didn't find that usual glittering in her eyes was when she was wheeled to the operation theatre one last time. Before she went in she looked at me, that moment I knew she won't come back. That moment she made me promise to look after her Gem and then maybe seeing that promising look in my eyes she smiled that smile, one of those rarest smiles she gives, a smile which can give fluttering hopes of a dreamy life and break a heart at the same time."