16.WEDDING(2)

There is no feeling in
       world like knowing         
    You have a partner
to face whatever life
  throws at you

There is no feeling in        world like knowing              You have a partner to face whatever life  throws at you

I am standing in front of the mirror just thinking how much changed in last 1 week. Here I am wearing this beautiful red dress. Looking no less than a model in a jewellery ad. It still amazes me how a dress can change you. Eventhough I loved it, now I am having second thoughts. It's really heavy guys. But I like it.

My wedding dress.

Yes it's finally The Big day.

Haldi was a silent affair, just the near relatives, I think they want to keep it down, to avoid much media attention.

The Baraat just arrived, everyone went down stairs to receive them. I could still hear the sounds of the drums, my heart beating in the same fast rhythm. I heaved a sigh.

"Ann it's time" Rits informed entering the room. It feels like he is asking me to go for a war.

"Don't worry we already gave him 'The talk' " Dan spoke air quoting the talk.

Abhimanyu Shekhawat taking orders from others. What a beautiful dream!

Not when he also needs the same.

Does Abhimanyu care about my happiness? Then he would have stopped his damn hoax wouldn't he??

"He wouldn't dare to hurt you"Anna continued.

"And our sister looks beautiful"
Dan told and other three nodded to his words.

"Of course"

"I am your sister. I know."I completed for Leah.

That's when we group hugged. This was good. Is it really nessecary for me to go?

We broke the hug when Ma entered.

She had tears in her eyes. My Mom was one of the strongest ladies I've seen. Even grandma had tears, I hugged her. Ma hugged me and Pa joined in.

"My princess looks beautiful" Ma told

"Our princess is going to be someone's Queen today" Paa stated

"But she will always be our naughty Princess"Anna added

"And we will protect her" Rits completed.

"Now come before we get late."

And I stepped out of that room, knowing fully well life is never going to be same after this.
***
We entered the wedding hall.

Okay, I'll admit this, my eyes searched for those blue eyes and when I met his eyes, I felt a certain confidence, all those wedding jitters and cautions thrown out of the window.
Abhimanyu was really looking like a regal King today. I just couldn't take my eyes off him.