32.FAR YET NEAR

Hey guys,
I would like to dedicate this chapter to all those who are starting a new phase in life with or without someone.
Cheers to all those brave ones who are ready to embrace another phase in life 💞💞

Vote Goal:40 votes

Love
Leah😉

His arms are strong
enough to hold every
fear, every beautiful
broken piece of me.
This man doesn't
just make me complete
He completes me.

I felt myself drifting off to the lanes of my thoughts as I viewed the trees running backwards the same way beautiful moments passed by in my life

The affairs in the bank was not quite so normal. They did my iris scan, took my finger prints and many more. It felt as if I went through a full body check up.

"You won't be going back to collage hostel, due to security reasons. Sorry beta, but can't do anything about that."
I turned hearing Dad's words.

I knew this would happen but it's okay I guess. Marrying a man who owns a big part of the wealth in the whole world is not easy, with the new lifestyle comes a constant fear of life and safety. But I'm gonna miss the hostel life. Will Rits and Dan stay with me if I ask them? No I can't do that I can't deny them the hostel life.

Wait... I think I forgot something...
"Dad, it was a joint account right, then why Abhimanyu didn't come?"

I really don't know when I became a person who depends on someone else this much or longed this much to see someone.

"Abhi already did it, you are a new member to the family. Our family has a section in the bank as in we have collaborations and all, so you were added to the Shekhawat clan today."
Dad explained, I sort of knew it since I saw the way employees in the bank acted.

"Dad I can't use the money, Abhimanyu is not even here, you know right." That the thing I need is not the money or glamour but a certain person in my life. I wanted to say but I refrained myself.

"Beta you have to accept this, you are Abhimanyu's wife, you are a part of this family and you have full rights on everything around you. And as for his presence, do you really think he will let you away from him? Trust me there are more cameras than you can count in that mansion. And he have also left a human camera ie, Roger. You don't know both of theirs relationship I'm still not able to come in terms with the fact that he left Roger with you. The only thing is you guys won't be having much of direct contact to each other, otherwise he is always with you. He is just one call away from you." Dad spoke mirth coating his tone.

"He really planned everything. Right?" I said as if I was accusing him than a question.

Dad took a moment to answer the question his lips curving into a small smile.
"He is like his Mom. She was a person who always planned everything. Not only that, but every decision or look he gives out has that Anuradha touch in it. That same perfection, elegance.
I really had my doubts when he came up with the idea of this marriage.
All my doubts evaporated the instant I saw you walking in with that tray, ready to strike the first chance you get." He laughed even making me laugh, remembering that moment.