34.CONFLUENCE

Meet me
where the end begins,
in echoes,
where your world is me
And my world is you

VOTE GOAL:50

I walked out through the Main gate of the collage after speaking to some Professors since it's was the last exam only to see a different car waiting for me

I mean, Roger always picks me in an Audi. But today it's a Ferrari, as for a fact it was a Ferrari which I'll never forget.

No......

Wait! Let's get something straight, Are you not ready to face him?

You completed your Btech exams, got a degree from IIM on mahnagement.
You already faced the media many times as the representative of Shekhawat industries.
So... Basically I think I'm already his equal and I'm ready to face him.

But if only I pass the exam...

Seriously Aaru???? You know you won't fail!

Should I just go back to Chennai??
What will you do? Run??

God! Okay let's face it.

With all these thoughts I went near the car and opened it.

And.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hop in sexy!" I felt a sudden rush of anger in me.

God whatever you give but you should never give hope. That's the worst feeling.

I just got in the car while cursing my fate.

"Why did you bring this car?" I asked barely concealing my anger.

Leah looked at me as if I'm crazy.
"Seriously? You know I love Ferraris right?"

But I love the man who drives a Ferrari!
I wanted to scream at her, but I controlled myself.

"Rits and Dan are shopping from Gujarat, they would have already boarded the flight. We are leaving today evening, since the bride won't shop without us." Leah explained the plan.

"So, what about Ma, Pa and Anna?" I enquired while taking out my phone checking for any messages or missed calls, I really don't trust Leah since it's about shopping.

"Ani got an emergency surgery so they will be coming tomorrow evening. Gosh I miss him." Leah whined.

In all these two years Leah and Anna went through many problems but eventually they are going strong again. I really envy them.

We reached the mansion. I quickly ran to my room and took the luggage, even though I know I won't need it. Since there is a lot of dresses in our Mansion in Gujarat.

But I don't feel like travelling without luggage. Call me crazy!

"Have this and go" Naina di said passing me a plate of fruits.