5.INTRIGUED MONKEY(S)

The moon
And the stars
Tried their best
But I couldn't
Look away
From you.

While I was going through her profile I noticed that her parents were searching for a groom

While I was going through her profile I noticed that her parents were searching for a groom.That's when I got an idea.

I know she would hate it but how can I let her become someone else's. How can I let her go after realising her worth?

The mere thought itself made my mind go out of control, my fist clenching.

"Come to my cabin." I spoke through the intercom.

I stood up from my chair and went near the floor-length window. I stood there gazing at the beauty in front of me. The serene beauty and calmness of the view being an utter contrast to what I am feeling now.

I have to make this work, I have to make her mine. Because who am I to deny when God himself gives me a second chance in a silver platter?

I heard Satwik enter the room behind me. I instructed him what to do and let him decide how to do part. For he knew me good enough to do his work perfectly, not that he have ever disappointed me.

I could feel his astonishment as it's not every day that his arrogant Boss makes plans about anything outside work which incidentally included a brown eyed princess.

After Satwik left I turned towards the beautiful view in front.

The sea's calmness after all the rivers searching for it finally reached it and dissolved in it.

Calmness after they became one.

There I stood gazing at the Queen's Necklace waiting for my Queen to join me. So that we both could experience the same calmness. Calmness of confluence.

****I reached home thinking about how to execute my plan

****
I reached home thinking about how to execute my plan. Satwik did exactly what I told him. Even though we don't have any conversation out of work.
We both have this understanding that's why he has been working as my P.A for around 4 years now.