24.SNOWTOPIA HOPE

You steady me and stir me
all at once    

After our small moment we came back to our room

After our small moment we came back to our room. No physical remains of yesterday night.

Jay was sleeping.

Yes! Jay why not?
If he can call me Adi I can also call him Jay.

I went, got ready for the day and changed into a kurti, jeans and a stole. Stoles or a shawl always give me a great sense of comfort. I feel kind of secured. I really don't know why.
This time I applied my sindoor with no second thoughts. I think I'm really accepting all these.

After changing I went near Jay I don't know what came over me I bend down and kissed his forehead, trust me finding that pumpkin head between the duvet was not that easy.

My Husband.

While I was turning around I fell backwards on his chest I looked up to see him staring at me.

He was supposed to be sleeping.
Why do I always end up in these situations?
He rolled us over and now I was lying under him his hand at both my sides. I felt him leaning down. Our breathes intermixing, his natural scent coaxing my entire system, and DON'T get me started with those blue oceans.
"I would prefer the kiss somewhere else" he informed me suggestively.

I just couldn't find a  comeback.
That's the exact problem whenever he comes near me my rational thinking skills just fly away.
He inched closer to me and that's when someone knocked. Jay kind of growled and collapsed over me.

"Jay move someone is knocking" I said trying to get out of this position.

"My room, my wife, my rules tell them to f**k off." Hr growled snaking his hands around my waist still lying over me.

"JAY! Why are cursing and yeah to tell them I have to open the door so move." I spoke as if to a two year old.

In the silence that followed I looked down to notice our current position. Jay was lying over my chest his head nested between my bossom. For the first time I'm happy for the way I'm dressed.

"We just can't do it na?"
Came his question. A part of me wanted to do it I just don't know why.
But we cannot when there are battles to fight and inner demons to defeat. So I opted for the best escape sarcasm
"What are you a hormonal teenager?"
I asked pushing him away.

I heard him sigh. I just went and opened the door avoiding him.
There stood my family, everyone except Ma and Pa.

"And there we thought you will come to airport to pick us. Some sister you are." Leah told entering the room.

Did I tell her to come in??

It's Leah remember??

"Hey Brother-in-law. How is your stay in personal hell?" Leah asked her Brother-in-law!