29.STORY OF THE PHEONIX

Hey,

Yes! I'm alive. So before reading this chapter,
At some point we will have to choose: to stand in or get out and sail through the storm.
Standing in would be easy but the other option is hard.

After all 'the best view comes after the hardest climb.'

Next update on goal:30 votes

Happy Women's Day💖
***********************
My eyes refuse
to watch you leave,
so tears will blur,
the memory

Happy Women's Day💖***********************My eyes refuse to watch you leave,so tears will blur,the memory

"Anuradha Prathap"

Any other sane wife, may not have a good impression hearing her husband saying another woman's name sitting in front of such a beautiful view.

But I knew it was something more and the name, it sounded familiar.

Wait.... Is he talking about
'THE ANURADHA PRATHAP"???

I hummed to let him continue becoming impatient and curious because the last thing I expect from my husband is to talk about my Role model.

"You may or may not know her"
He started searching my face for any sense of realisation.

I cut him off
"I know, I mean I have read about her."

A melancholic atmosphere wrapped itself around us, as if the breeze threading around us holding a story untold, full of secrets, mystific.

He took a long breath as if finding it really hard to speak. I myself felt restless, but more than that I felt sad I don't know why maybe seeing the pain dancing in his eyes, a sense of uneasiness marring his features.

He continued his voice devoid of any emotions, so much leveled
"Everyone knew her to be a lady who broke the norms of the society, a great visionary, a strong woman. Everyone considered her as the Queen of the Business world. The perfectionist."
Abhimanyu smiled as if reviving a beautiful memory, his face reflecting proudness.

"But even the sturdiest falls one day. For a lady who was always ten steps ahead of the game, the fall hit her hard. But that was not the problem she got a reminder of her mistake, a bastard child."

I felt breath stop, I felt tears streaming down my cheeks hearing the emotions in his voice, feeling his  pain, a certain unworthiness of himself projecting in his voice.
He was really breaking down for a man who was always calm and collected. But I won't stop him. I knew he wanted someone to be there for him to hear him. A support.

I brought my hand around him spreading the warmth and support in me to him. To let him know I was there beside him, with him, its okay to show me the real Abhimanyu Shekhawat.