Chapter 13★Dinner Night★

A month later

Fatima's POV

It's beeing a month. A toture month. Everything was different. I start going to college and that was the worst nightmare ever in my life. Trust me everyday was prison for me. Specially at school, because the only Person I loved and cared about ignore like I don't even exist in the world. That was Adam. I don't know what happen, but he changed. A lot. He has a girlfriend, Natasha. I can't believe that. Him and her. I just hate everything about them. We were so close and now everything is gone. I try to make things between us okey, but he wouldn't let me, which was the hard part. After three weeks if trying I give up. I was done. At school Saif and this girl named Emma was the only people I talk to. Emma was funny and nice friend and I like her. Saif was something esle he was funny, but  a mystery person.

Anyway, now I'm doing my essay of English class. And suddly my phone ringed and I answered.

"Hello?"

"Asylumu aliekum", the other person answered. I know the voice. It was Yameen's dad.

"Walikem salaam, how are you?"

"I'm good and how are you doing?"

"Alhumdulilah, did you need anything?"

"Yes, I wanted you and Yameen to come over for dinner"

"Okay, thanks"

"Where is Yameen?"

"He's sleeping, I can wake him up for you if want"

"Alright tell him about the dinner and the time is 7:30 and thank you" With that, he hung up.

I sigh. Dinner with Yameeen. God know what's gonna happen. I save the document and close the laptop. I went over to the bathroom sink and wash my face with cold water. As I was coming out of the bathroom Yameen was standing in front of the door with shirtless. He looked angry and his eyes were really red. I move aside and he moves back with me.

"Umm.. Your dad called and said come over for dinner at 7:30" I don't know how I  mange to say that, but I did. He just looked at me right in the eyes.

"Why?", he whispered to my face. Awkward.

I move back words "Why what?"

He move closer "DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH QUESTION!", he shout as usual.

"I'm sorr-"

"DON'T ACT SO SAD", he hit the wall with his left hand. I don't event know what's he's talking about. "Why do you talk to that bastard?" I know now. He's talking about Saif. Why does he care?

"It is none of your business and he is my friend", he replied crossing my arms around my chest.

"Bitch", I heard him murdered as he walked away.

My phone ringed, again from the A person.
That was great, that you stand up for yourself. Don't let him control you and be nice to him. I love you - A

Wow! Was A watching me? Again?
Are you watching me?"
"Having fun at the dinner with your in laws"
"Are you gonna be there?"
"Be ready for new info"

What the heck! Screw you. I'm done. I'm so freaking done.

I went to my room and get dressed. I wear my long sleeve red dress and a black scarf. "I'M Leaving!", Yameen shout coming out from his room. I take my purse and my phone, and I was following him to downstairs.

He was wearing red T-shirt and black jeans. He did his hair as usual. We are matching?

"We are matching?", I whisper, it came out as a question.

"SO!?", he look at me, rolling his brown eyes. After he finish putting his Nikes.

"Sorry", I mumbled , as I  also done putting my black shoes.

We left the house and I make sure I Locked it.

I was debating with myself whether I should the passenger sit or not. And guess what? Yameen was pissed off.

"What are you waiting for? Get in the damn car! Jesues!", he roar, closing the car window.

At the end, I ended up sitting the passenger sit. Yameen turn on the music.
I was young
And in love
I give everything
Buy it wasn't enough
And now you wonna
Communicate (you know it's just too little too late)
Go find someone else
I'm letting you
I'm loving myself
You got a problem.

The song was awesome and the signer JoJo was very talented. And my phones buzzs again.
This song is he favorite after what happen - A

I get the song part, but what happen? I want answers, so I text A back.
What happen?

I wait.

Wait.

And wait.

No reply.

Now I was getting impatient and I was staring at the screen like I was about to pass out.

"Why are you staring at the damn phone like that!?", Yameen stopped the car.

"Um...just the WiFi is really low", I lied.

"Whatever,  I'm going", he get off the car. I didn't realize we reached the house. I get off the car too.

We both walk towards the red and white building. The view was breathtaking. There were flowers in front of the main door. As we walked closer to th door, Yameen came closer to me.
WHAT!?

He hates when I touch him and now he want to touch me?

"Hold my hand?", he said, but it came out as a question.

And I held my right hand with his. He squeezed it, very tight.
It felt good.

Ding. Ding. Di-

A beautiful lady with long brown hair, open the door.

"Look at you two!", she give hug to Yameen and then me. I smiled at her, Yameen didn't utter a word. He didn't even hug her back. "You two look so cute! Coming in"

We followed her to the living room and Abdullah, Yameen's dad was there. He get up from the brown sofa and huged Yameen.

"I'm so happy to see you, son", he smiled at him. Yameen smile back showing his dimples.

"Me too, dad"

"How are you, Fatima?", he come over to where I was standing.

"Alhamdulilah, I'm good", I smiled at him.

"Good! Don't be shy. Sit and enjoy yourself"

I sit the red sofa and gazes around the room. It was beautiful. There were flowers hugging each corner of the room.

"So, tell me about your marriage life"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I hope you guys like it