Chapter 4✔Falling For Her✔

Fatima's POV.

I am alone. No one is here. Yameen left god knows where he went. I don't know why he left . I think he hates he me already why would he love someone like me. Anyway I am hungry and decided to make some food. I make rice with crispy chicken and make strawberry smoothies. After I eat it I wash the dishes. This is so boring. There is no computer or anything I like. I wonder what Yameen do for fun. I can't believe this I mean this marriage thing. I thought marriage was suppose to be fun and enjoyable but this is far from that. Suddenly I heard the doorbell. I fix my hijab and open it. It is Abdullah AKA my Father in law. He have couples black plastic s in his hands and he said "Assalamu alaikum"

"Walaikum salam" I said smiling.

"How are you" he asked

"Alhamdulillah what about you?"

"Alhamdulillah I am good" after he came in he hand me the plastics and I ask him "what is this?"

"Stuff you need and iPhone 6 don't worry it is gift remember you are my daughter" wow. This is so awesome. "Thank you I really appreciated it" I said smiling like a newborn baby.

"My pleasure" he said "Where is Yameen?"

" He left"

"Don't worry he will come back" he said smiling "call me if you need anything" and he left.

I open the bags and I find a gift box inside and I open it and there is a ring. Wow. It is so beautiful and I wear it. I try to use the iPhone 6 but failed. Trust me I never use any phone before. I put everything away because I was tired of this. I need to take a nap but the door bell ringed again. I open it and it is Adam and Yameen. Adam is holding Yameen he looks like someone is drunked. Please don't he drinks.

"Coming big boy" said Adam "we are almost there" he sees me and he said "sorry this it's this guy..." I cut him off "no non coming is he okay what happen?" Why am I worried. I don't how to answer.

Adam take him to his room and back to the living room. "What happen?" I asked.

"He went to this party and get drun-'" I cut him off

"You mean he drinks" I can't believe I'm married to a guy who drinks. Yameen drinks. It can't be happening this. I am scared. What if he beats me up like they did.

"Are you okay?"

" I am not okay"

"What is it tell me" he come closer and I don't know what do. I wish he was the who marry me instead of Yameen. What is wrong with I can't like his best friend and for sure one will ever like me. I notice that we hugged each other. Oh my this is so good. I never hugged someone before. He smells like so good. I can't do this what if Yameen comes and kik me out.

Adam's POV

It feels so real hugging her. I know I am not suppose to do this but I can't help it. I was right. She was the girl I saw few days ago at the park but I can't believe she is married to Yameen. when we went to their house the other day. I thought she was some normal girl who just open the door. But her devil step-sister run away and now there is no chance for me to be with her because she is already married to jerk that doesn't care even about her.

"Please stay tonight I am scared" she said while leaving and sitting in the couch. I want to stay but I can't at the same time.

"Okay I will stay" I wish I was married to her.

"Do you need anything to eat?"

"Yes" I said smiling.

We both went to the kitchen and she serve me the dinner. It was good. She is amazing cooker.

"I like it" I said "when did you learn how to cook?"

Like 3 years ago"

"So um.. you finish high school right?'' I wanted to know this. Who knows if go to the same college.

"Yes and I am going Williams College"

"me too I mean I go to that college'" and she smile and I said "your name is beautiful"

"thanks" she said smiling "I am kind of tired the guest room is the room next to Yameen's and thank you for staying" and she left.

Before I went to the guest room I went to Yameen's. He talking while sleeping and screamed '"NO PLEASE NO I PROMISE I WILL" what the heck. why is he screaming.

" dude, what happen?" I wake him up

"it is nothing man"

"it was nothing what is it"

"it's just weird dreams about my mom"

"why"

"why what"

"why are you having weird dreams about your mom she already died"

" don't"

"what?"

: I need cigarette do you have one"

"no why would I have one I don't smoke"

"I am hungry"

"coming then come to the kitchen'"

'there is food?'

"yeah your wife make this amazing dinner for you coming" he didn't say anything and we come to the kitchen.

"what do you think of the food?"

"um...... good" he said " what's her name?"

"who"

"umm......the girl who cook this food'

"you don't even know your own wife's name" I start laughing

"no I mean yes whatever" he don't what say

"her name is Fatima" he looked sad."bro are you okay"

"it's just my mom's name was Fatima too"

After talking about random stuff we both went to sleep.

Salam lovelies:) I hope you guys like it and PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT;) AND SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES I DON'T TIME TO EDIT