Chapter 6✔His Girlfriend✔

Fatima's POV

It's been one week since the day I had breakfast with Adam. A lot things happen. Yameen will come home drunk and I

Would clean him up. He got into fights. I remember on wednesday that he came with black eyes and His nose was bleeding. I helped him and he was very heavy to carry. Anyways whenever I touch him he would be upset and I ask him he would say it is none of your business.

He smokes and whenever I smell it. It's like I stopped breathing. I think I have something called asthma.

I beg him to stop smoking but he yells at me. His is abusive. He start beating me up.

I didn't sleep because he screams every night and when I try to help. He'll be like

"Look woman I don't need you coming to my room and don't touch me . If you don't leave now you are going to regret"

I know that if I don't leave he will beat me up. Anyways he is gone now. I am really tired I need nap.

*******************

When I came downstairs. I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. People kissing. Eww. Disgusting. Yameen and a girl. Oh my God. I just stood there. I feel like someone stabbed my heart. I have no idea why I feel that. I wish was Adam. I never fell in love because I don't want my heart to broke. But why?. Why?. why do I feel this? Because I never like Yameen. Uggh. God please tell me why. And I screamed.

"Who the fuck is she?" She yelled.

"The maid" he said looking at me disgust.

He call me maid. Maid. Wow that was... Why would he call me that.

"Babe, I'm starving" she said

"Maid go Cook food" he yelled "stop standing there like a tree"

No. No. No. I won't. I have to fight for myself. All my life I was forced. I am not letting that happen. Specially what he did last week.

I am not going to cook anything. I don't care what he does. I know what is he's going to do. Beat me up. And I get used to that.

"I said go Cook" he yelled. I pretend I didn't hear. I don't care.

Now he get up "I SAID GO FREAKING COOK" he was shouting. His eyes becomes red.

"Who's gonna make me cook" I said crossing my Arms around my chest. I feel something in me. Like I was doing me. I don't know if that even makes sense. But I felt this is the real me. That I must stand up for me and only myself.

"Repeat what you just said" she said. Now she is standing in front of me.

" I said who's gonna make me cook"

"I will" she said. Like she is the bo$$. "otherwise you are getting fire"

"i would rather get fired"

He push me to the wall. slap my face. He punch me like a punching bag.. I cant take this anymore. Oh God.

He push towards the door. "GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK YOU RUIN EVERYTHING" he yelled.

I am outside freezing. I dont have my jacket or shoes. The snow is white blanket. Ya Allah. where is Adam? I wish he was here. My life becomes worse. Where am I going to do. Where am I going to go.

This is all my fault. I should have not agree to this stupid fake marriage. His dad make me believe that my life will better. Now i am regretting everything.

There is a girl walking around and asked "oh my god where is your coat and shoes" I start crying. She offer me her sweater. She told me that she lives next door and we went inside.

She serve me a tea. she went upstairs and never came back.

I wait, wait and wait. she is still gone. I heard footsteps and when I look up i saw 4 guys dressed in black suit and there face is covered and that is all I remember.

salam sisters :) sorry for the mistakes and the short chapter. Oh My god this book hit #17 in spiritual and I am so happy thank thank and thank all of you I really appreciate it. you guys are awesome. so yeah I hope you like it and i hope you have amazing day :)