Chapter 5✔Breakfast With Adam✔

Fatima's POV

I Wake up early because I have to make breakfast. I went to the restroom take shower and wudu. I then pray Fajr and wear my hijab to go the kitchen. While I was walking my face hit something hard then I notice that it is someone because the person is breathing. I accidentally touched it and it is a chest of a guy. Awkward. He start laughing "you" laugh "touched my chest" laugh "my abs" What the heck. It is dark you can't see anything. I recognized the voice it is Adam. Why is he walking around without shirt?. "Fatima" he said softly "I'm sorry" why is he saying sorry?

He hugged me. This is the second time he did that. Why is he doing it? I think he fell sorry for me because I am such loser. God why did this idiot Yameen guy agree to marry me. I wish I know what I want. We are still hugging each other. I can feel his abs or muscles I'm actually touching it this is so weird. What is wrong with me.

Finally he let me go "sorry" he said "you Wake up early" he said trying to change the subject.

"Yeah" I repealed "I wanted to make breakfast"

" You know" he said smiling "you don't have to we can go to McDougals" speaking of McDougals I never went to that place.

"Okay..." I said not knowing what to say.

"Alright" he said " give five minute to get ready" and he went to the restroom.

I went to my room to wear something but I noticed that I don't have any clothes with me. Is not even my room but whatever. Why did I forget my clothes?. Knock. Knock. I open the door and it is him "ready to go" he said with simle. What is he smiling about? I nodded and he said "let me just ask if Yameen wanna come too"

Adam's POV

"Let me just ask if Yameen wanna come too" I left and when I enter his room he is in his phone talking "alright babe I Will be there" and he hung up.

"Dude" I ask " we are going to McDougals wanna come?"

"Who is 'we' " he said. Why is he doing this. " and no I am not coming"

"Why"

"Because today is our one year anniversary of me and Morgan"

"Have fun" I said I was about to go but he grabbed my arm "who is we?" He asked. Here we go again.

"Fatima and I" I repealed with smile

"Oh forget it" he said and I left

I notice that she is not wearing sweater so I let her use mine because its kind if chilly outside. "You don't have to do this" she said. What I notice is that she is shy and I like that. "I wanted to" I repealed with smile..

We get in the car and while driving it is silent. She is looking around and I touch her hand she look up and our eyes locked. Those gorgeous green eyes. "How are you feeling" I asked and she screamed "ADAM THE ROAD" God I forget that I was driving. "Sorry" I said

"Why do you keep saying that?" She asked

"Because you deserve better" I said " and I am sorry" she bit her lip and didn't say a thing. She cover her face with her hands. I stop the car. I can't see her like this. "Fatima" I said softly "look at me please don't cry"

"You are only being nice because you feel sorry for me" what is she saying.

"No" I said "it's not like that I care about you and that is why I am here" I raise the tears from her gorgeous eyes and I start driving.

When we reach McDougals I ordered the food and we start eating. She is not eating anything. "Do you want me to feed you" I said teasing her she laughed. Oh my her laugh. God this girl is amazing.

"It's just that I didn't get use to eat in public in front of guys" she said. I look around and said "it's just me no other guys" I whisper the last part. Now she is eating and l am staring at her. She is so beautiful. She look up and asked "why are you staring at me?"

"Because you are beautiful" I said smiling " and I like staring at you" she finish her food and I payed the cost and I am feeling like a gentleman. We get in the car and she is quiet again. "Can you....." She starred"never mind"

"What is it" I asked softly"tell me I would do anything for you" it is true I would do anything for her.

"I wanted to get my clothes from the other House" she said

"Okay we are going there" I said "anything else"

"No" she said smiling "thank you so much I really appreciated"

"My pleasure" I repealed with smile.

After driving for 29 minutes I asked "do you know where the house is?"

"Yeah" she said"keep driving" she is looking around she said "yes it is this one" she pointing yo the house. We get out the car and we went over to the house and she touched the alarm. Old man open the door and when he sees us he said "I thought you left for good what do you want now" he sound really rude. I wanted to punch him in face.

"Umm....I come to take my clothes da...." He cut her off. How rude is that. He is in my last nerves. "DON'T DAD ME" he shout " Get Get YOUR DAMN CLOTHES AND NEVER COME" What the heck.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO YELL HER LIKE THAT" I shout back. God what did this incident girl did to deserve this?

"If you don't leave here" he said threaten way "I will call the cops"

Finally she took her stuff and we left.

Salaam I hope you like it and Please COMMENT & VOTE and tell me what you think :)