Chapter 19 •A ¡s GOOD & BAD•

GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE IS: 50 VOTES

••• A m o n t h  L a t e r •••

|• F a t i m a ' s P• O • V|

"Yameen wake up," this is the millionth time, I told him to wake up. He asked me to do that, to wake him up and now this.

"Yameen! I have college to attend, wake up, for God's sake," I throw the extra pillow at him.

"Hmmm," he murmres. "Let me sleep."

"Fajr was forty-five minutes ago, wake up or I'll pure an ice water on you," I tell him for the last freaking time.

It's been a long month for both of us. We kind of become normal couple. Thanks to Mrs. Old lady and A for sending us papers each other day. Everything in the papers were about 'how to have a happy marriage life' and it helped us, so much. I discovered that Yameen broke up with his girlfriend and he kind of change--- a lot. He also knows about A which is good thing, because, A began to be nice. We both get texts from A and become friends.

Finally, Yameen gets up, "I'm hungry."

"Good, because I made your favorite breakfast," I assure him.

He went to the bathroom to use it, while I went down the kitchen to prepare his pancakes.

After ten minutes, he comes down, wearing his sweater and black pants.

"You look good," I comment on his outfit.

"Don't I always?" he inquires, smirking.

"Whatever, I have to go." I get up to leave. "Also make sure you clean after yourself." I add.

"Come home early," he tells me, as he get up to hug me.

"Alright, I'll make sure that." I close the door and left.

My phone buzzes and I see the texts from A.

I'm happy for you ♥ - A

I smile at that.

Me too :)

He likes you ♥ - A

Yameen likes me, I think I already know that.

I know.

Not your husband, me. I like you ♥ -A

WHAT!? A HE! A Is A HE? Oh, my Lord. I can't believe A is a he.

Ur lying. Ur not a man & even if you are, why did you save my marriage life?

Because, I love you, Fatima ♥ - A

A is a playing games with me and I know he or she is lying. I just don't get it. One minute, A is helping me and the other one, A is playing some stupid games with me, about his/her gender, which is irritating me to death.

Just tell me the truth. Who are you?

You should be thanking me for saving your love-life, instead of asking who I am :) - A

I'm thankfull, but I need to who a YOU ARE, please.

No reply.

Twenty minutes later....

Still, no reply.

I freaking give up for waiting A's stupid text. And before, I know it, I'm at my college.

"Finally, your here," I hear, Saifs' voice.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask, as I enter my English class.

"I have bad news," he sighs.

"What kind of bad news?"

"A major one and I'll your help."

I think about what Saif just told me and I tell him, "we can talk about it after this class."

He nods, "sure."

•••••••••••••••

An hour later, English class was over. Thankfully, it's break time and I hurred to the restroom to fix my hijab.

"I've been looking for you," Saif's says, as I come out of the bathroom.

"Calm your horses, boy! I was just fixing my hijab."

"Sorry, I'm just really worried," he apologizes. "And I need to talk to you." He adds.

"Yes, Saif, you can talk to me. So what happen? What are you so worried about?"

"It's about my parents. They're getting divorce."

Oh, my Lord! That is a BIG DEAl! And of Course a HUGE problem.

It's really shocking, considering, last time I saw his parents  they were in love.

"What? When did that happen?"

"The last four weeks have been hell for me. I can't see what the problem is."

"I'm so sorry, Saif. Who is really serious about the divorce?"

"Dad. And the only way that can save their marriage is for you to talk to my dad. He really values your opinion and he likes you, even more than me. Just please talk to him and believe me he'll listen to you."

I don't know what to say.

"Will you do it? Please do it, Fatima."

I was about to answer him, but my phone interrupted. It was a bizarre text from A.

You can't get involve with he's family's issuesBecause you and I know very well that, if you do, your marriage will be distoryed. And Yameen will find out. -A.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE IS: 50 VOTES.

So sorry for the long late update and this short boring chapter. I was just in the mood to write. So I hope you enjoy it. This story is near to the ending. And for a new update, let's get this chapter to at least 50 VOTES. And I'll love y'all♥♥