Chapter 8✔Trust Me✔

Fatima's POV

The guy was staring at the whole time. He looked like a normal human so I asked.

"Why am I here?"

"Your here because your freaking husband didn't pay the money" wait what?. What money?

"What money?"

"Are you kidding me. The drug money. He bought drugs and never pay them"

"Look first thing is first. He Is NOt MY freakin HUSBAND. Your suppose to punish him not me" Yes that is right. I don't considered Yameen as my husband.

"So now you're lying to me"

"Why would I lie to you?"

"Because you just said he is not your husband and when in fact he said in his own mouth that he is married to you" why will Yameen say that? He only did that because he hates me.

"Okay maybe" I said biting my lower lip "but he only say that so you guys can kidnap me and he will never see me" I think that is why he did that. Hate me all you want Yameen. I don't care.

"Who is 'you guys'?" He asked. Obviously it is him and his stupid crew.

"You and the other guys" I said pointing to him.

He get up "I am not like the others" he said. What the heck. He come closer and closer. "I dislike this and everything relates to this" Then why is here selling drugs and kidnapping innocent people.

"The why are you here" I said

"I was dumb to believe them but now i have to be out of here" He said sounding like a little whining for his milk "god. I'm such an idiot" An brilliant idea come to my head and it was hes gonna help out of here and I am going to help too and maybe give him some money or something. I hope this works out.

"how about this if you help out of here" I said looking at in the eyes "I will help you. I promise"

"I barely even know you" he said "bytheway I'm Hamza"

"I'm Fatima" I said smiling "Please we have to do this for ourselves"

"How can I trust you?" he asked.

"wallah. Trust me I will help you'

"fine" he sigh "I will call my friend"

Adam's POV

I was busy helping with my sister's wedding. The Wedding is in two days and I can't wait to tell Fatima.

I drove to Yameen's house. I was surprise at who open the door. It was Morgan. What is she doing? I was never fond of here.

" oh my gosh" she was about give me a hug but I refused it.

"Where is Yameen?"

"Oh he's up straight" she said "you can wait here" she is staring at me. What the heck.

"So Adam" she started "how you've been?" What does she care. She is the reason Yameen can't love Fatima. I can't take this anymore. I went to go Upstairs but she grabbed my waist "at a least talk to me"

"What do you want to talk about Morgan. That you bullied me and after 5 years told me you have a crush on me. and that your dating my best friend. Also not mention the fact that you're cheating on him. Huh. Look I told you. I don't have feelings for you. I would never will. I will never like you" I don't like her. Can she not get that.

"But I like you. I am attracted to you. Adam"

"I don't care."

"Please give me a chance" what is wrong with this woman.

"Why don't you got lost" And at that moment Yameen came. She grabbed her coat and walk over to him " I gotta go" and with that she left. Thank God. She is gone.

"What was she doing here" I asked

"She is my girlfriend. She can be here anytime" This is so roudlous. Where is Fatima.

"Where is Fatima?" he didn't say anything. What's going on.

"What are you not answering me"

"Look man, I told her to Cook but she didn't so I kicked-." I cut him off. What is he saying. "YOU WHAT!?"

"I don't know. She left"

"Where?"

"I freaking don't know" What's wrong with this guy

"You little idiot" Suddenly my phone ringed and it was my friend Hamza. "yo Adam you need to come now please hurry" I know where he is because my devil twin brother is forcing him to work with those stupid useless people.

"You better tell me where fatima is when I come back or I will make you regret everything you did" And with I left.

*30 minutes later*

I reached where Hamza was. I get off my car and knocked the door. The most annoying person opened it AkA My devil twin's girlfriend "if you're looking for your twin" she said in her annoying tone "he is sleeping" I just ignored her and walked my to the kitchen. I see Hmaza and girl I couldn't see her face because her back is facing me.

"Alright Fatima lets go and don't make a sound" Wait what? fatima? My Fatima. What is she doing here. I couldn't wait so I run up to her and hugged her "Fatima are you alright?" I was so worried. I hope she didn't thought I was him.

"Adam....can't...breath" and I Let her go.

"I thought you were him. you look exactly like him. Adam whi os he?"

"he is my evil twin. did he touch you. Did he do anything"

"lets just got out of here first" she said smiling. I Miss her smile and those dimples. "and you better explain to me everything"

___________________________

HAHA LOL :) YOU ALL THOUGH IT WAS ADAM. ANYWAY TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @HAYATADAM FOR BEING AMAZING . THANK YOU SO MUCH. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS SUPPORTING ME YOU ARE GUYS AMAZEBALLS :) OH AND ONE MORE LAST TIME WE WERE #17 AND NOW #10 WHICH IS AMAZEBALLS TOO :) SALAAM I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE AN AMAZING NIGHT/DAY:)