Chapter 20♥A Wears Hijab?♥

|• f a t i m a ' s P • O • V •|

"Will you do it, Fatima. Please, do it."

'If you get involve with his family issues, yours is going down. It will be destroyed.'

'Yours will be distoryed... Your love-life....is no more.'

'Yameen will know about it and you two will back to strangers again...'

'Don't help him.'

'A is right. Don't help him. You know Yameen hates him...and his mom.'

"NO!" I scream. I can't take this anymore, those nonsense voices inside my head. Taking rubbish. I'm not gonna listen to them or A. And as for Yameeen, he has to know about his dad's divorce. He needs to, his dad is getting a freaking a stupid divorce, for nothing and we can't let that happen.

I won't let that happen.

As I open my mouth to speak to Saif, but my phone ruins it.

"Hel---" but, I was cut off by Yameen.

"Fatima, where are you? You were suppose to come home--almost like two hours ago," Yameen was almost yelling through the phone.

"Sorry, I'll be home in--" I look over at Saif and take a long deep breathe. "Thirty minutes."

"Alright, hurry up." And with that, he ends the call.

"That was Yameen and I only have half an hour to be at home."

"Don't worry that's a lot of time and we're at my house now."

As we enter Saif's house I start to feel very nervous and for some odds reason, I was scared about what A said, about me being involved with this.

"Damn it!" I hear Saif roars.

"What? What happen?" I ask confuse, as I entire the living room.

"He's not here," Saif yells. "Where the hell is he?"

"Let's just leave this damn place. We just waste our time." Saif says opening the main door.

We left the house and get into his car. The whole entire time he didn't utter a word. He looked so angry, that he passed the spend limit.

"Saif, please slow down the car!" I tell him, but he didn't listen a thing I was saying. The ride wasn't fun at all, in fact it was torture. But, we made it until the house.

"I'm sorry---" Saif didn't even let me finish. And he just drive the like insane person.

Once I enter the house, Yameen was in the living room watching TV. Not only that, he was also dressed up and his hair was combed too.

"Are you going somewhere?" I ask wondering, as I take off my shoes.

"Yeah, we are going somewhere together," he replies and turns off the TV.

"Where?" I ask.

"You'll see," he responds. "Go get dressed up. I brought you few dresses and the in your room."

Once I get to upstairs, I immediately went to the restroom and take a quick shower. After ten minutes, I come to the room and Yameen was sitting in the bed.

"Can you hurry," he says, getting up. "It's alsmot six."

"Just give me five more minutes and I'll be ready." I tell him.

After almost fifteen minutes, I was ready and went straight to downstairs.

"Wow! You look---" he stops and gazes at me. "Beautifully amazing."