Chapter 9 -I Think I love Him :)

Fatima'sPOV

Thank God. It wasn't him. It wasn't Adam. Oh my Allah. They look exactly a like. I look at Adam. Everything is the same. His hair is brown and soft. It's about his neck. I want to touch it. His eyebrows are straight and full. They look so perfect. I know there is no such thing as 'perfect' but this guy is look so handsome. His lashes are so long. His lips are pink. They look so soft. I think I'm in love with this guy. I know he would never love me or anything like that. I'm not going to tell him how I feel because I would rather be single forever. Instead of getting rejected.

"How did you ended up in that place?" He asked. I don't even know.

"I have no idea" I said voiding his gaze. Were walking to his house. I don't where I'm going to stay for the rest of life.

"You guys look a like" I said.

"Yes" he said looking at me "but there is things we don't have similar"

"Trust me" I said laghing "no can't tell who is who"

"Maybe" he stopped walking "but are eyes color are not the same. I have dark green

He have blue. And I have a dimples but he doesn't" he smiled. Oh my. His dimples. They were so cute.

We finally we teached his house. When I enter the house. It was so beautiful.

"Wow" I said looking around "what a lovely house" the house looks like they were about have a huge wedding or something. But look amazing.

Now were in the kitchen and there was food and eat.

"coming I'm gonna show you something" I follow him and we went upstairs. He open one of drawers in the middle. He take out a box.

"Okay help me with this" he said.

"Alright" I said sitting next to him

"My sister is getting married" he said smiling "so those are the invitations" wow. That's cool. I wish I had a sister.

so Sorry for the short chapter :)