Chapter 12 - ⭐Game On⭐

Sorry for late chapter guys and please VOTE & COMMENT If You WANT AN UPDATE :)

Fatima's POV

Don't ever give up, Fatima. I love you -A

I reread the text thousands times. What is that even mean? I don't get it.  Why would A send me  a text. I mean it's not like I'm in pretty Little Lairs or something.
'Girl, stop acting like you're in Pretty Little Liars. You're not even famous' The voice inside of head talks again.

"Is it your first seeing an iPhone 6?" The guy asked?. I can't believe

"No, it's just that I get text from A. And hey you didn't tell me your name. What's your name?"

"You're waiting for me tell you my name?", he replied with smirk "and why would A send you a massage?"

"You know what A is?" I asked confused.

"Of Course, I know what A is, the guy who always wears the black hoodie and the gloves, who also happen to be Ezra"

"Wow! Anyway what's your name?"

"Show me the text that A send you" he said ignoring my question.

"I will when you tell me your name"

"First show the text?"

"Fine", I hand him the phone.

"Don't ever give up, Fatima. I love you - A" he read it out loud and start to laugh

"How is that funny?"

"This is the funniest text I ever read in weeks"

"Do you any idea who might send this?"

"Don't worry maybe it's just someone who is pranking you or something"

"What if it gets worse?"

"Then deal with it" he replied grabbing my hand "come on I'm starving. Let's go eat something"

we went over to the food place and get what we need it.

“you didn't tell me your” I broke the silent.

“Why are dying to know my name?”, he smirk.

“I'm not dyin-”

“Fine, the name is Saif”

“like save save”

“Not save” he replied “Saif as in S-a-i-f”

“Oh, so what does it mean?”

“It means soldier” There was another awkward silent again. I wanted to say something, but didn’t know what to say.

“you know, how you said you have no place to go and stay  right”, he stared “Where were you staying this whole time?”

“I didn't have a choice. I live with Yameen and living with him is like living hell”

“Do you guys ever fight?”

“Always” I don't even know why I’m telling him  all this. “I dont trust you” I said, out of no where.

“Good”, he said getting up.”Because no I asked you to”

“Who are you really?” I asked confused.

“Why do you care who I am ?”

“Screw you, I’m out of here” I walked away and I don't know where I'm going.

Adam'sPOV

"So why is she here?" I asked.
"She's to distory people's live" replied Maher "and to be more specific she wants revange from Fatima"
"Fatima?"
"Yes, Fatima, Natasha and I went to same high school in 9th grade"
"So what does this have to do with her?"
"Don't you get it? You and Fatima are together and Natasha is jeolus of that"
"We are not together. We are just friends"
"It doesn't matter what you two are. Natasha wants revenge and she has the videos"
"VIDEO" NO. NO. NO. Damn it. I AM DIED.
"Yep, she has the video and now it is her turn to play the game, but we have to do something"

Natasha'sPOV

I can't believe she's with him, Adam. How did she even know him? God, I hate her so much. But dont worry you not going to end up with him or her.

Yes, Adam, you are not going end up with her. You belong to me.
I have everything I need to do my job and ofcourse the Video.

"GAME ON" I screamed in happiness.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sorry for the late update and  tell what you guys think idk but I'm not really enjoying writing the story but if you guys want I can continue and that means votes and comments and I hope you like it and sorry for the mistakes ;)