Chapter 16✔Yameen Knows who A is?✔

✔Fatima's POV✔

"Adam didn't do anything. Stop blaming Innocent people."

NO. WAY. IN. FREAKING. HELL.

"WHAT!?"

I was utterly confused about what I just heard.
I gazed at the person behind me and my jaws dropped to the ground when I saw the person I least expect to see.

Safiyah, Saif's mom.

She knows who A is?

Then that means Saif knows it too and he was hiding all this time?

"You know who A is?" I asked confused.

"No, she doesn't know it," another voice replied.  It was Saif.

And his mom left the second he appeared.

"Your mom knows who A is and I know for sure you do too, so you have to tell me everything now." I walk up to him.

I'm going to make him tell me everything. I don't care what happens.

"You don't even know anything about my mo-"

I cut off him, "oh, yeah, then how did she know who A is and Adam? Huh?"

"She doesn't," he started "she doesn't know who A is. And when she said 'Adam is innocent' she mean by her child Adam, who passed away 7 years ago. Every time she hears the name 'Adam' she always says he's innocent kid, he didn't do anthing and all those things."

I never knew Saif's little brother died. I fell sorry for his mom and him too.

"I'm so sorry, Saif. I know how it's like to loss someone you love and care about."

I suck at comforting others.

"Thanks," he smiled. "And I'm sorry too, for being a jerk to you."

"Sorry for what?"

"For not telling you what you wanted to know."

Oh, okey. I thought

"So," I start playing with my fingers "are going to tell me then."

"About the hatred between me and Yameen right? Yeah."

Woaha. I thought he was going to tell me the A thing, but I wanted to know the Yameen's past too.

"It's fells strange to stand here and tell you everything. Let's just go to my room," he suggested.

I followed him to his room and everything was dark blue; expect the bed,  which is dark brown.

"Your into blue." I commented, looking around.

"More like dark blue," he told me, opening the curtains.
His room is really neat and clean. I wonder if he clean it.

"Your room is so cool and neat."

"Yeah, thanks to mio."

"So, you clean your room? Wow!"

"Yep," he replied, as sit in the floor "so, what do you want to know?"

I sit in front of him and replied, "I want to know everything."

"It all stared after my mom went to vacation to visit my grandmother.  She left on  September 28, 2013," he puased and take a long deep breath. "On that day I wanted to go with her, but school just started and I  was taking the permit test for driving, so I couldn't go. After couples days it was Eid, Eid al- Adah. Usually on Eid days I went  with my mom, but since she wasn't there I went with Yameen's mom. His mom was an enjoyable and noble person," at this point, tears were streaming down his face.
"She was loved by everyone. She was was so kind to everyone, he chulked shaking his head. "I always remember how she used to  bake browines every other Friday." He paused again shaked his head.

"Anyway, on the Eid day, I went with her, Yameen's mom  and I ended sitting the passenger seat. Yameen wanted to seat there, but he didn't, because I was 6 months older him and I was the first one to come out of the house. And then after that day he was mad at me the whole time. While she was driving the car, I on the other hand was making some jokes and she was laughing the whole, because she told that I was funny and I make her day, so I always try to make her laugh, b...bu...but this...time...I didn't. I didn't make her laugh, instead I ruin her life and her son's."

By now I felt tears coming from my eyes. I look up at him and he was too.
I wait for him to contained, but he didn't utter a word. The room was soundless.

"Please, contained," I finally spoke.

Silent.

Crying

Silent.

"She. Died. She. Died. Because. Of. Me."

   D.I.E.D?   DIED?

OH. MY. LORD!

"How did she died?"

"She died; while, I was making same useless, stupid, pointless, hopeless, and pathetic jokes."

Now the only thing that come to mind was the Shahadah.

I hope she said the SHAHADAH.

"LA illaha illa Allah," I cried

"LA illaha illa Allah," he reaptes "she said that. This is what she said; "LA ILLAH ILLA ALLAh; MUHAMMADUL- RASUL AlLAH."

"MashaAllah! That's amazing."

She is in better place now. Alhamdulilah!

"She didn't died, because of you, Saif," I take a long deep breath. "Everyone dies, at some point of their life. On top of that no one knows when their going to die. No one. Now body knows the year, the date, the time, and how their going to die. But Allah does; Allah knows everything," I'm not good at saying wise words, but I hope this wil help him.

I contained, "You shouldn't blame yourself for whatever happened, because you can't do anything about it, because that was the past," I'm lost I don't think any of this makes sense. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Saif. Your good perso-" he cut me off.

"Look, I need this," he gets up yelling. "I don't need you telling be about my past okey. Just get out of my room."

Wow! The guy is really mad!

I stand up and walked towards the door to leave.

And he said, "and FYI Yameen knows who A Is."

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
Yay! An update I hope you guys love it. And thank so much for your amazing support. And please make dua for me and little brother I have a HuGE test coming up and my brother is really sick so please pray for us and I love you all♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥