Chapter 7✔I almost got Killed✔

Fatima's POV

I couldn't breathe or see anything. I try to open my eyes but failed. I can't move. What is happening to me? Suddenly I felt a hand touching my lips and the tape was gone. Thank God. I can breath now.

" why" breath "a" breath "I" breath "in" breath "here". I couldn't talk. The person start laughing. A girl was laughing. I can't see her but you can tell it was a girl.

"Tell me why did you do this please" I was crying. Why am I in here? This is Yameen's fault. He kicked me out of the house. I hate him so much and his ugly girlfriend.

" yo" a familiar voice said "is she awake?" It sounds like Adam's voice.

"Yeah she's awake" the girl repealed.

"Good because I'm hungry I could eat a horse I will make her cook for us" wait what? Cook. Thats why I am in here for not cooking. If even if they force me to Cook. I will lie to them and I say I don't know how to cook.

" guys go I will take care of this" the guy said. What is Adam doing here? I heard the door shut. Adam took the tape on my eyes and I could see. Adam. As soon as saw him I hugged him.

"Get off me stranger" he throw to the wall. What the heck. Why is he acting like this.

"Why are you acting like this Adam?" The Adam I know was nice and amazing. But this one is a whole different person.

"Look lady" he said slapping my face. ouch. It hurts. "You don't even know who I am and stop calling me Adam" I saw a knife in his pocket. I screamed.

"What the fuck is your problem" he shout. He threw me to the wall. I am scared. What if he kill me? I don't want to die.

"Er....I.....see..the.. K..nife" I was starring.

"Yes I have a knife and a gun" he said taking the knife and gun from his pockets " and I am gonna kill you if you don't take my orders" Okay. I will take his orders.

"Go Cook me food" he said pointing to the door. I nod my head. I went to the kitchen and it was disaster. The whole place was a mess. I open the refriger and take hot the meet. I start cooking the sauce. I am just kinda make lasagna. After I finish everything. He came in and said "make me watermelon smoothie" I take out the watermelon and start cutting into pieces and the whole time he was watching me. I was scared. I accidentally cut my index finger and I screamed. He came over and said "you did that on purpose" he said punching my shoulder. Ouch. " I am not going to let you rest. This is call revenge" what is he talking about? I don't even get this whole thing.

I serve him his food and the smoothies. He start eating like he never eat I ages. he already finish the whole plate.

"I need more" and I give him.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"I am the boss here" he said drinking the smoothies "you don't get ask me any shit"

"I have every right to ask you whatever I want"

"Why would I answer your damn question when you are only 4% use and 96% useless." What the heck. What this stupid guy just say didn't make any sense.

"You make no sense"

"See I was right. I am always right. You are useless because nobody likes you. Not even your own dad. You are 4% use because I am going to use for whatever I want. And when this 4% is over. I am going to kill you"

"Why don't you just kill me now?" I challenged

He ignored me and went the living room.

The door bell ringed and I had to open it.

3 guys and the girl set me up came. She was rolling her and I did that too. She jump to him and they kissed. Ew. The three guys were staring at me.

"Go serve us some food" one of them said. I didn't have a choice so I did. They start eating like there is no tomorrow and left the kitchen. The devil girl came in. I hate her so much.

"Who are you?" I asked. She start laughing.

"Its for me to know and for you to find out" "Exactly. That's why I ask bi**h" I was mad.

"Did I just heard the B-word" one of the guys said. He was coming to the kitchen.

" Yeah" she repealed "this worthless girl is nothing"

"Why don't you ahead. I will take care of this. She left. I just stare at the floor. He touch my cheek and I yelled "DON'T TOUCH ME" then I start to cry. Maybe I am worthless and nothing.

Salaam love :) this chapter is dedicated to @coommay1 for being a amazing ;) Ihopeyoulikeit. What do you think is ganna happen? Share Your Thoughts And Thank You For Your Support. Please COmMent & VoTe.