1. Player's Last Stand

A/n: This is my entry for the contest held by GalaxRavenSkies. At least, I hope I entered this correctly. The book officially ends at Chapter 20 for reference.

Player is currently located in his bedroom, facing his own mirror reflection with a quite stern look.

He closes his eyes and sighs deeply, reflecting on how far he's come since the very beginning, when he was but a simple newbie.

Player: Okay, Player. You've played this game countless amounts of times. You know it like the back of your hand. Every map, every mechanic, every possible way that Crewmates and Impostors can be suspicious of you. Deep down, you know that every loss is a step closer to your first victory. You've taken more losses than you can count. But, today is gonna be different. You will get the win you so desperately deserve. Your gut's telling you it. This is your last chance to put in the effort. It's time to go out there and show them what you're made of. Show them how a real "Player" handles things around here.

With his newfound will and now headstrong, Player proceeds to enter Captain's Lobby and come out either big or go home empty handed, as per usual. He sincerely hopes for the former.

A/n: Apologies about this being quite short for the first section of this story. I promise that the next part will be longer.