19. Happy Endings

8 Months Later

Scene transitions to Player who is currently in College, overwhelmed by the hefty workload at his disposal.

He whipped out his smartphone, ensuring he checked his surroundings before contacting each individual bean and catching up on any vital information and news.

Player (Narrator): I checked up on everyone by text, like I promised, and things seemed to be doing fine, maybe even better than I anticipated.

Scene transitions to The Airship, where Rookie and Captain formally shake hands, with Veteran looking on in resentfulness.

Player (Narrator): Surprisingly, Rookie got along more with Captain, than Veteran. Captain told me he was okay with declaring him as his bestie, as Rookie believed that what he did was right. Plus, he apparently liked his sense of style and bravado. Veteran thought that this was all a ruse, but I think it's genuine.

Scene transitions to Captain's Lobby where Mr. Cheese and The Gentleman's arms are interlocking one another, their faces full of joy and glee.

Player (Narrator): Mr. Cheese and The Gentleman's relationship had grown even more, to the point where Mr. Cheese proposed to him in public. My initial guess was that The Gentleman would "kindly" refuse, given their troubled past, but I was completely wrong. They are now happily married and even announced it to everyone in the crew. Mr. Egg was left devastated at his decision, but The Gentleman explained that he never disregarded him at all. They are just friends or "work associates" as he prefers to call them.

Scene transitions to the same location, however everyone waves goodbye to Mother.

Player (Narrator): Mother, herself, had to leave in a similar vein to myself, because since she was promoted at her workplace, her workload started to get heavier. It was a shame too, as she was a caring and kind woman. She thought that her abrupt exit would be another upset for the crew, so she entrusted them with taking good care of Timmy and Franklin. They had the most awesome time of their lives, and as you'd expect, they eventually grew up into Crewmates. Don't ask how they aged that quickly over the span of almost a year. They were so keen, that they wanted to try their hand at playing their very first game of Among Us. The crew suddenly realised that they were still a little bit young, especially when murder is involved, so they ensured that if they get voted out, or um..."killed".... that they left the game. I could imagine the disappointment on their faces when they don't get to try the full experience.

Scene transitions to Gnome and Engineer's dwelling, where a large spread of blueprints are visible. Engineer is hard at work, while Gnome assisted by his side.

Player (Narrator): However, I made sure to contact Gnome and Engineer, where I requested that Engineer develop a device that could allow them to play the rest of the game as "ghosts" in the lobby if they lost, with voice chat enabled. Gnome helped design the interface to make it more cheery and energetic, and both Timmy and Franklin seemed to be pleased with the outcome.

Scene transitions to the lobby once more, where PoopyFarts is holding a microphone and everyone in the crew watches in amusement.

Player (Narrator): PoopyFarts, being the comic relief guy he was, decided to take on stand up comedy. His jokes tend to lean more towards toilet humour, but they were entertaining nonetheless, even managing to make Veteran cry with laughter, at one point. And no, the writer definitely didn't forget to shoehorn him in at the last second.

Scene transitions to the O2 area in Polus, where Stoner is plucking out different coloured herbs.

Player (Narrator): Stoner decided to take on and create various medical vials and recipes, with different herbs that he managed to get his hands on. Of course, each one takes a lot of effort, and by the end of it, he feels completely out of it. He tells me that the best way to relax and empty stress out of the body, is to tap two rocks together constantly. I'm glad that he's helping the world become a better place, but I think the guy's loopy sometimes.

Scene transitions to a pitch black screen featuring the following Crewmates popping into view one after the other.

Player (Narrator): Oh, I should probably let you in on Ninja, Angel, Sheriff, BDay and Rose! Well, they-

Dum: Player, get up, or else you'll be late for school!

Abruptly interrupted by his dimwitted sibling, Player was officially broken from his soliloquy. He was practically lifeless lying lopsided on his craggy mattress and groaned indignantly, being forced to come face to face with another lingering, laborious work day.

Losing serenity from her magenta wearing sister failing to correctly identify factual pieces of information, he answered back...

Player: I told you that's not my name, and I go to college! I'm not 6 anymore, Jessica!

Tongue-in-cheek, Dum playfully rolled her two pupils and sardonically replied...

Dum: Fine, whatever you say-

Out of the blue, static manifested across the entirety of the screen before shifting to a pure black screen, prior to revealing the crimson wonder's real name in concrete proof, a mystery yet to be solved.

Finally, in typical GameToons fashion, the credits begin to roll and in the background, locations of The Skeld are present in the exact order that Player convinced each Crewmate to vouch for him.

The concluding culmination consists of the photo that was previously taken, however, with a twist. It now incorporates every single character that has ever been introduced in the series, barring Monster and Not-Orange. Even characters such as Cub, who never saw the light of day emerge.

The End