20. The Hacker's Whereabouts

Post Credits

The coal-black brightness hue eventually faded away and an unconscious fallen Monster, roused gradually and attempted to make sense of his surroundings after Captain's previous ambush on the vicious viking helmet bearer.

Monster: Ugh... Where am I?

He glanced around the adjacent vicinity, which from his perspective, appeared to be eminently dusky and dispirited, projecting a melancholy atmosphere to a greater extent than the unmistakable prison-like dwelling.

He was in grave bewilderment at the sight he beheld. He couldn't exactly process it all.

Monster: This isn't the Cheater's Lobby!

A virtuous, heavenly tone of voice spoke up, which startled the wicked villain.

???: You're very much correct, Monster.

Without a trace of luminescence, Monster proceeded to have difficulty in diagnosing the identity of this peculiar bean.

However, it all became quickly apparent who the saint in jaune truly is. The radiant fluctuating halo and plumy wings were complete dead giveaways, in this regard.

Angel: Befitting as your name sounds, this is a much more suitable place for your actions from those antecedent games.

Monster staggered back on his limp limbs and scrutinised the barren, foreboding area in greater detail.

What he witnessed put him in a state of pure trepidation. The adjoining seats were deformed and destroyed, regular shaped Crewmates began to erratically glitch out and freakishly twist and turn in excruciating pain, and there was a constant jagged display of writing in a blood-scarlet colour, which contained phrases such as "HELP!" and "PUNISHMENT!".

Much to his dismay, they were only a handful of the eerie additions present in this lobby.

A wave of dread flooded over Monster and he instinctively queried Angel with ever growing concern stretched across his face.

Monster: This doesn't look welcoming, at all. Oh my god! What kind of place is this!?

Angel proceeded to explain with endearing gratification his current location.

Angel: This is the land, where vile players are taken. Their actions are irredeemable beyond repair. This is known as Cheater's Last Resort.

Desperate and no longer wishing to reside in this infernal death trap, he made a vain attempt to bargain with Angel on his circumstances.

Monster: There's gotta be a way out, right!? Can't I just apologise to Innersloth or renounce any of my victories!?

Angel progressed through her careful articulation to the crushed cobalt villain, particularly accentuating how his dastardly plan came to naught.

Angel: I'm afraid not. Player had the will to learn his lesson, when he was sent to the Cheater's Lobby. You went out of your way to ruin every single mortal's life to get revenge on Player and even hacked the game to ensure he was an Impostor alongside you, even going so far as to guarantee that he lost yet another game, if Veteran's death ensued. Yet you didn't feel sympathy for him when it worked.

Monster frantically searched high and low for an exit, even exerting brute force against the walls to try and create an opening for escape, but to no avail.

Impending defeat within his grasp, Monster dashed hastily over to Angel clinging onto her for dear life, essentially begging her for mercy. He was nearing the point of a glorious breakdown.

Monster: Please, Angel, I'm begging you! I don't wanna stay here for the rest of my life! Please!

Angel merrily shook her head and tutted in delight, offering no form of assistance to the noisome navy hacker.

Angel: Silly, silly, Monster. You don't realise why I'm sent here as well, do you?

Monster: Huh?

To Monster's utter disbelief, he never fully understood why an unmalicious bean of pure heart and soul would be transported to this unforgiving terrain of a lobby, if it can be even referred to as one.

Angel: You see, this isn't the only persona I adopted...

Monster: What!?

Monster relinquished his firm grip and was taken aback by Angel's sudden transformation into a completely different character.

A sinister, satanic aura emanated from her very essence and it pierced through her veins. Her jubilation and elation were no more and two horns sprouted and manifested from her head. Her innocent amber colour exchanged for a blood red palette, a symbol of danger and corruption.

To make matters worse, she now sported a demonic, maniacal voice and she finally revealed her alter-ego before Monster's very eyes.

???: I'm also an evil psychopath, who is able to bring about chaos, and disorder among us. Call me... Devil! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Plummeting to his trembling knees, and realising that he uncovered his own demise through impossible means of escape, Monster threw his fists in the air, letting out a thunderous howl of regret that echoed for a prolonged period of time, cursing Player, his entire nightmare coming to fruition.

Monster: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

A/n: This is legit the ending now. For the time being, I'm leaving this as still ongoing because I'm gonna do a Q&A section tomorrow. 

Anyways, thanks for reading my vision of what the ending for Among Us Logic would be. As you can probably tell, this is outdated and certainly won't be happening as an actual GameToons episode, mainly because of the introduction of Rookie. Regardless, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.