2. Tensions in the Lobby

Entering Captain's Lobby wasn't that big of an issue. It was always the exact same code required for access.

Player arrived with optimism intact.

Player: Hey, everyone! I've got a good feeling about this game today!

He looked around the lobby at everyone currently there, only to be greeted with looks of disdain from his friends.

Player: Hm? Why is everyone crossing their arms and staring tensely at me, as if I did something horrific to them?

The Gentleman: It's a question I believe you know the answer to, Mr. Player!

Mr. Cheese: Yeah, use your brain, or did you forget yourself again, you stupid idiot?

Player: Huh? What do you mean? I don't understand.

Stoner: Bro, you played, like really dirty, in that last game! I don't even think I can look at you the same way, anymore. My mojo is just getting down, if you catch my drift.

Mother: In front of my children, no less! You should be ashamed of yourself, Player! As a mother, I highly detest this kind of behaviour!

Player: Seriously, guys! What the heck is going on, here!?

Captain: You would know... former bestie! How could you betray me Player, after everything I did for you?

Veteran: What you did was unfathomable, Player! It can't be unheard! Anyone else can be his best friend, but not me. I'm done with you, Player! I don't wanna see you ever again!

Player: Guys, please! You're making a mist-

Everyone but Player: Silence!

Captain: You've done quite enough... enemy! I think I speak for everyone, when I say, All those in favour of banning Player from ever joining this lobby again, say "Aye!" 

Player: Wait, no, please!

Everyone but Player: Aye!

Captain was just about ready to press the 'Kick' button, his index finger only milimetres away, but out of the blue...

Ninja, Sheriff and BDay: Nay!

Everyone but Ninja, Sheriff and BDay: *Gasp*

The whole crew was suddenly in awe at the surprise appearance of these rare three.

Player: Wait, did you just....vouch for me? Right when I was going to be kicked out? And, where did you even come from?

Ninja: 初めまして、(Nice to meet you, too.)

Sheriff: I've seen enough of this shindig! In Player's defense, I've only ever been in one game with him and he defended me then, even though I got ejected. In my time as Deputy, I've never had to witness such a scrap of violence. If I could go an inch further, I'd say that you're the ones who are wanted dead or alive! Give the fella 'nother chance, to prove himself that he is a cowboy with a good heart!

BDay: Yeah! I've never thought of Player as a nasty, disgusting, no-good bean, in my experience! Maybe we should rethink this through, and see if we can work something out that's more civil!

Ninja: 彼は心の愚か者かもしれないが、彼はあなたが彼を作るほど残酷ではない!本当の証拠もなく、発言を投げ出しに行くのは賢明ではない。合理的にしましょう、ここで、いいえ? (He may be a fool at heart, but he's not as cruel as you make him out to be! It's unwise to go throwing out remarks, with no real evidence. Let's be reasonable, here, no?)

Player couldn't believe what he heard. Vouches from three people who rarely interacted with him. He couldn't help but smile and shed a tear as a sign of gratitude.

Unfortunately, they were outnumbered, and the rest of the group were not yet satisfied.

Captain: Hmm... I'm still not convinced. It's gonna take a lot more than just your word to consolidate your proposal.

BDay: We'll come to your next birthday party, or picnic!

Captain: Sold! Alright, people! Get your heads in the game! If Player acts suspiciously or pulls any kind of wicked stunt, then we kick him out, no questions asked!

Veteran: But, what if we have questions?

Captain: We'll deal with them first, then eject him!

With everyone agreeing to his plan, Captain then proceeds to start the game.

Impostor

Player and BDay

Everyone was transported to the Cafeteria of The Skeld. Captain was a little too furious with the whole situation to separate the group with his trademark scatter line, so he and everyone else went to the nearest locations for their tasks dead set with Player in mind.

Player approaches BDay and quickly discusses the plan.

Player: Alright, BDay. Looks like it's time for my "redemption" to begin! We already have you, Ninja and Sheriff on my side, but it's gonna be a tough road to get through to everyone else!

BDay: Don't worry, Player! Go and convince the others and apologise to them! Good luck!

Player: Thanks. See you later!

Player then leaves BDay by himself and dashes over to Storage, where Stoner is currently situated.

BDay: You're gonna need more than luck, pal. Heheheh...