94 | When Worlds Collide

;)

"Zendaya can you actually stop jumping for like two minutes" Tom chuckled to himself as the homecoming crew waited in line.
"Thomas shut your ass up this is my childhood, I'm gonna live it" Zendaya hissed. The crew waited in line, Zendaya and Jacob standing with their arms linked as Tom stood behind them confused. He had no clue what the fuss about One Direction was about.

"Guys this line is huge they broke up like two years ago. Why are people here" Tom looked at the large amount of people in front of them, and they were all the way up the back.
"Tom!" Jacob slapped his shoulder, "These people are sensitive, don't fucking bring. it. up". Zendaya giggled as they approached the front of the line, the large sign above them stated 'Reunion Tour' in large bold letters. Tom rolled his eyes and followed the pair into the room. He glanced around and saw a blond guy spit out his water. Lovely.

"Shut up that's Zendaya"

"Wow Z, you already claimed my one..." Jacob whispered. The three of them walked over and started chatting to the band. Tom was very confused but he was there to support Zendaya and mainly Jacobs dream, plus he paid for the tickets. His thoughts were interrupted by thankfully a british accent.
"I have a feeling you don't really want to be here" Tom looked down to a man with long curly hair, he was wearing a blue embroidered suit jacket which Tom was going to buy as soon as he got home.

"Oh I'm just here for her..." Tom pointed at Zendaya and smiled for a second before snapping out of his daze and back to the conversation, "I'm Tom".
"I'm Harry, I know you are, we feature in a lot of complications together".
Tom smiled, "I like your jacket, it's a nice colour",
Harry glanced down and smoothed his hands over the embroidery,
"Thank you I had to send it back three times because the shade wasn't right" He laughed,
"Wow that high maintenance huh? Special story behind the colour?" Tom asked and Harry spluttered,
"I - uh no it just reminds me of this one beach.."

Tom chuckled and glanced back over to Zendaya who was laughing with a shorter brunette and another, very attractive man, he couldn't help but feel a little jealous and he guessed it was showing on his face. "Your girlfriend?" Harry looked over too, fiddling with a pen, spinning it between his fingers.
"Uh I- uhm..." Tom spluttered causing the curly lad to laugh in response, "yes...but we are keeping our relationship a secret, you get it right...paps".

"Oh...you have no idea" Harry ran a hand through his hair.
-
Meanwhile Jacob was chatting to the blond one, Niall, the one who spat out his water when he saw Zendaya. They were both joking about Tom and Zendaya when Jacob blurted, "Sometimes I just want to film them and put it on the internet so the world can stop fucking with them". 

Niall stopped and looked at the shorter man next to him, "You don't wanna do that trust me, you'll get a foot to the balls".
-
"Hi Harry nice to see you again" Zendaya interrupted Tom and Harry's conversation before turning to Tom, "I found a dinner place for tonight" she beamed. Tom smiled back before a thick british accent interrupted.
"I recommend it thank you very much!" The man yelled, before getting slapped on the shoulder by Harry. "Shut up Louis".

"What are you gonna do about it?"
"Good lord".

"Tom, Zendaya why don't we all go!" Jacob squealed, gesturing to everyone in the room. Zendaya and even Niall nodded quickly in agreement and Tom agreed. "All right".

Niall gasped, "We can take the bus!" he ran out of the room and another member followed him,
"that bus gives me PTSD buddy"
"this reunion was your idea Liam..." and they were gone, leaving Jacob, Tom, Zendaya, Louis and Harry in the room.

Louis clapped his hands once and stood up,
"let's get going then" and left, closely followed by Harry. The other three followed behind and Jacob was watching their ever move.
"They are so cute..."
"Jacob what the fuck" Tom looked at him shocked,
"Tom I educated you on this ages ago come on..." Zendaya dragged the two boys to the bus.
-
The dinner was hilarious, Tom actually bonded with Louis by ranting about how much they hated paparazzi while Harry and Zendaya just watched them in amusement. Jacob, Niall and Liam all bonded too, mainly over the desire to reveal certain couples but the trio decided not to.

By the end of the night Tom and Louis were pissed, Zendaya was on her phone, Harry was yelling at Louis to put the beer down and Niall and split one on himself.

Overall a pretty hilarious night for a pretty uncanny group.