76 | Christmas Presents P3

Probs the last part of Tomdaya in Hawaii
Might take the (frequent updates) out of the title cause its click bait now 😂

Suggestions please 💕💕
_________

Tom wandered into the hotel room to find that Zendaya was still in the shower.
"I bought food love! If you don't come out I'll eat it all" Tom heard the shower stop abruptly and he chuckled to himself.

Tom slowly walked over to the balcony and opened the two white doors in front of him letting the hot yet comfortable breeze of Hawaii fill the room.

He decided to set up a small date to make up for all the times he didn't get to see Zendaya. He had limited time as he could hear his girlfriend fiddling around in the bathroom just meters from him.

Tom needed to think of something fast.

He quickly grabbed a sheet and put it over the table outside and set the food down on top. Tom swiped the bunch of flowers from the buffet and placed them in the middle.

Just as he did so Zendaya emerged from the bathroom dressed in nothing but a robe.
"Oh my god..." Tom whispered and Zendaya looked up at him and gasped.

" Tom whispered and Zendaya looked up at him and gasped

"Aw...Tom..." She covered her mouth and walked past him gazing at the small set up on the balcony as Tom couldn't help but gaze at her, "This is gorgeous"

Tom sighed slowly, holding himself back from the beautiful girl standing right in front of him in a short white robe tied loosely around her torso.

"Do you like it..." Tom came up behind her and fiddled with the tie, wanting to just forgot about the food and undo it.
"I love it..." Zendaya placed her hands on Toms, gently taking them away from her.

Tom scowled playfully as Zendaya walked over to one of the chairs and sat down.
"I'm Eating this first ok I'm hungry" Zendaya laughed and opened one of the boxes that Tom bought back from a nearby breakfast place.

"Stop looking at me..." Zendaya giggled as Tom lent his head in his hand and gazed at her.
"Why" Tom said bluntly, taking in the beautiful sight he had in front of him.