44 | Romeo + Juliet

Casually doesn't upload in 5 days IM NOT DEAD GUYS JUST INJURED IM ALL GOOD.
The Tomdaya content lately has actually been lit 💕💕

____________
"Do you guys want to view in a tent or with everyone else?" Harrison walked into the living room looking at his phone.

The whole squad was going to see Baz luhrmans Romeo + Juliet at a special outdoor screening.
"Tent Harrison, so we don't get interrupted during the movie" Zendaya bluntly spat out scrolling through Instagram.

"Aww yes forgot you two lovebirds need your privacy" Darnell teased, smiling at the pair on the couch.

Zendaya rolled her eyes and went back to her phone aware of Toms chin on her shoulder.
"Aw look..." Zendaya whispered as she played a Michelle and Peter edit for Tom.

"Hmm" Tom smiled as he watched.
Zendayas back was pressed into Toms shoulder, her legs propped up on the couch, her arm resting on his.
Tom had his arms wrapped around her stomach and let his chin rest on her shoulder.

"Cute" Darnell sung.
"D stop..." Zendaya whined making Tom chuckle slightly.
"Kiss kiss kiss kiss!" Darnell started pounding his fist against the arm of the couch.

"Darnell! Stop!" Zendaya reached behind Tom to find a weapon. She hurled her pillow across the room at Darnell and laughed as he tried to catch it.

"Rude!" Darnell grabbed the pillow off the ground and chucked it back in Zendaya and Toms direction.
Zendaya shrieked and Tom quickly caught the pillow before it hit the both of them.

"Spidey saves Michelle" Darnell chanted.
"D one more word and I'll throw something else" Zendaya gritted her teeth.
"You got nothing else! You only have your phone and Tom that's it!" Darnell folded his arms.

"I can pick up Tom" Zendaya scoffed.
"What! Um your phone hello?!" Tom shrieked.
"Why would I throw my precious baby?" Zendaya smiled and Tom sat their jaw hanging open in shock.

"I'm kidding..." Zendaya kissed his cheek, "I probably can't pick you up"
"Cu-"
"DARNELL!"

"Yo guys we should probably get going it's 5:30"
Jacob stood up from where he was sitting, "movie is at 6:15"

"Let's go then!"

-

When the squad arrived at the cinema a guard directed them to a small white gazebo at the back of a large group of chairs. There were a few big inflatable chairs in the gazebo and Tom and Zendaya were quick to dibs one.

Front and centre so they could see.

Tom and Zendaya were already lying on the chair when Jacob asked if they wanted any food.
"Hey everyone!"
"Oh my god..."

Baz stood before the group and Tom and Zendaya quickly shot up from the chair.
"The movie starts in around 20 minutes don't get too comfortable" he laughed.

"Oh my god can we get a photo" Darnell basically squealed.
"Sure how about infront of the carousel over there" the whole squad agreed and followed Baz to where he was pointing.

"Oh my god look at that dog!" Tom yelled pointing at a dog wearing angel wings.
"Where?" Jacob screamed.
"Guys smile for the photo!" Darnell yelled.

"He's over there Jacob" Zendaya pointed as they laughed at the dog.
"Oh how cute!" Baz joined them.

-Around an hour and a bit into the movie Zendaya felt Tom shivering underneath her

-
Around an hour and a bit into the movie Zendaya felt Tom shivering underneath her.
"You cold?" She whispered.
"A bit..."

"Harrison can you pass one of the blankets over" Zendaya stuck out her only free hand as the other was trapped underneath Toms back.
"Shh z it's a sad scene"

Zendaya smiled and grabbed the blanket before wrapping it around Tom and herself.
Tom pulled her up on top of him placing one hand on her back and the other draped around her waist.

"Oh my god..." Zendaya heard Darnell whisper.
"Shh..." Zendaya hissed feeling tom shake beneath her. She quickly looked up at him and smiled.

"Aww are you crying?"
"What? No!" He hissed kissing her on the head.
"You are! Aw poor Romeo" Zendaya giggled as Tom pulled her closer.

The squad and the rest of the public watched as Romeo drank the poison just as Juliet touched him and groans and shouts were heard from the audience.

Zendaya felt Toms grip tighten on her and she smiled into his neck.
"I love you..." he whispered under his breath.
"Tom Juliet is about to shoot herself..."

"I know that's why I said I love you..." tom whispered again and Zendaya shot up.
She looked at Tom and he smiled back at her, his face only just lit up by the screen.

Zendaya leaned down and quickly kissed Tom before nuzzling back into his neck.
As she did Juliet shot her self and cry's were heard from the audience.

"I love you too..."