54 | Sick

Short. Fluffy and Basic get ready losers.
________

"Hey everyone nice to see you all!" Tom walked into the main kitchen to see the whole cast sitting around a table except for Darnell who was filling up a bowl with some waffles.

"You must really like those waffles there mate" Tom switched the kettle on before grabbing a banana.
"Oh no these are for Z she isn't coming in today." Toms face dropped.

"Why not..."
"She's sick, throwing up, crying the whole works..." Darnell continued to fill the bowl.
"Oh...well I can take that to her it's my day off anyway"
"Oh yeah if that's cool with you"

Tom took the bowl from Darnell and made his way to Zendayas trailer. No one knew they were dating and Tom wanted to see her since they were so busy, another reason he came.

"Zendaya...it's me..." Tom pushed open the door to find it dark, "darling you here?"
"In the bathroom...give me a sec..." Zendaya croaked.
"Are you alright love..." Tom pressed his ear against the bathroom door.

"No...no questions...I can't speak..." Tom heard her throw up and he quickly put the waffles down and tried the door.
"Sweetheart unlock the door please" Tom knocked on the door wincing each time he heard Zendaya throw up.

He heard a small click and something fall to the ground. Tom burst through the door to see Zendaya huddled by the toilet.
"Oh sweetheart..." Tom knelt down beside her pulling her hair out of her face.

Zendaya threw up again and Tom stayed there holding her hair back rubbing her back.
"Let it out love"
"Argh it hurts..." Zendaya barely made out the words.

Tom pulled her back into his chest and kissed her forehead.
"Come on lets get you cleaned up..." Tom pulled Zendaya up and she collapsed into him.

"Oh sweetheart" Tom laughed running his fingers through her hair. Tom pushed her away slightly and cleaned around her mouth with a cloth.

Zendaya smiled and let Tom pick her up bridal style and carry her to the bedroom.
Zendaya giggled slightly as Tom carried her and he smiled finally realising he made her laugh.

She felt herself be lowered onto her bed and smiled as she felt covers go over her shoulders.

"I'm gonna get you some water," tom stood up and Zendaya smiled softly as he left, her smile was quickly stopped by the huge coughing fit that came after.

"Argh ..tom..." Zendaya could barely speak as she coughed up what felt like her lungs. She couldn't breath as she tried to hold back the coughs.

Soon after Tom came running in with a glass of water.
"Sit up love sit up" Tom supported her back and Zendaya basically coughed up her organs.

"Have some water..." Tom put the glass of water to her lips and Zendaya took a small sip but started coughing again choking on the water. She spat the water out basically all over Toms hand.
"I'm sorry..." she cried.

"Woah shhh it's ok..." Tom wiped Zendayas mouth with the cloth before climbing into the bed with her, "I got you..."

Zendaya wrapped an arm around Toms back and let the other rest on his chest.
"I got you..." Tom snaked his arms around Zendayas shoulders so there was no space in between them.

She snuggled up against him, chest to chest, her heartbeat slowly catching up to his, as if their bodies reacted simultaneously to the warm touch.
Both of their bodies are buried under the covers, yet Tom could see her silhouette from the dim light peering in.

"Try to get some sleep babe" Tom kissed Zendayas head before resting his chin on top of it.
Zendaya nodded and buried her face in Toms chest.

-

Around 10 minutes later the pair had drifted off to sleep, and Darnell walked in.
"Hey Tom I forgot to give...you..." Darnell stopped and looked at the two of them snuggled up under the covers.

He chuckled quietly and placed the coffee that he was holding down on the table.
"Thought you two were just friends..."