6 | Miracle

THIRD PERSON

Tom was halfway through a backflip when his phone went off.
He had this weird thing where he set different ringtones for different groups of people.

His friends
Harrison
His family
Work

And his girlfriend.

This was from his girlfriend.
"Can I get that please?" Tom asked his stunt coordinator, "it might be important."

"Sure tom, in fact you done for today rest up we are shooting tomorrow!"

"Ok thank you!" Tom walked over to his phone and picked up running a hand through his hair. His heart dropped as he read the message.

Daya 💕✨
Hey Tom I'm sorry I can't make it tonight..I'm not feeling well. At all. maybe tomoz? ❤️

He sighed. He felt bad for her she was never sick.
He replied.

All good I'm pretty tired anyway...hope you feel better 😘

He always hated leaving her, they haven't been able to hang out in a while and felt like he should at least do something nice.

Where are you Z?

In a meeting. Dying. Why?

No reason :)

~

Zendaya looked at the message.

Thomas🌂🕸💜
No reason :)

What was he up too?

If you make some grand gesture I might vomit. Literally.

I won't!
Z...?
I love you Z💕

I love you too x

~

Zendaya strolled back to her trailer coughing. When she said she might through up she meant it. She felt like shit. Not to mention she was on her period so her life was falling together nicely.

She unlocked the door to her cabin. Something smelt nice. Like really nice. It smelt like chocolate.
She walked towards her bed and found a note next to a bar of her favourite chocolate.
She read it out load.

"If I put this in the bathroom it would melt."

"Tom I swear if your in here I will spew on you!" She looked up from the note expecting to hear a snicker.

Nothing.

"Tom!" She walked towards the bathroom and opened the door slowly covering her eyes, "If this is some kink I will infect you!"

Nothing.

She looked up and almost cried.

Her bath was filled to the brim with bubbles and a hot chocolate was sitting on the side steam coming from the cup.

She sighed and looked around the room there was a sticky note on the mirror and she pulled it off.

"I hope you feel better soon xx ....Spiderman"

She smiled and slipped into the bath. She sighed as the warm water wrapped around her body.

"Tom Holland you truly are a miracle..."
She began to doze off.

~

Zendaya woke to the sound of cars going past her trailer she looked around and saw that she was dressed in one of Toms ridiculous science pun tshirts.

She rolled over and yelped.

"Jesus Zendaya!" Tom shot up
"Sorry you scared me" she laughed and relaxed back into Toms arms, "Thank you for doing all of that" she laughed.

"No problem" he kissed her head and pulled her closer, "I came back and you were still in the bath and it was freezing so I got you out."

She snuggled under his chin.
"Wait did you take the bath out!" She pushed herself away.

"Yes I did"
"What about the chocolate did you put the chocolate in the fridge it gets hot here"

"Zendaya calm down..."
"Oh no the hot chocolate it's gonna be cold now!"

"Z! I drank that it's fine!"
"You what!" Zendaya pouted.

"I'll make you a new one... ok" Tom swings his legs over the edge of the bed but Zendaya grabs his wrist pulling him back down.

"It's ok..." he rested a hand in her hair and one under the shirt on her back.
"I'm sorry I'm a bit crazy..."
"Haha it's ok..."

Zendaya let out a small cough and shivered.
She felt herself be pulled closer and Tom rubbed her back.

"I love you Daya..." he whispered
"I love you too..."